• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: "Still would"

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on ""Still would""

Collapse

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    No, she doesn't.

No, you wouldn't.

I think anyone calling models ugly on the internet should accompany their post with a picture of themselves and a picture of the last person who slept with them for free.
    I'm not saying she was ugly, but if ladyboys are your thing I'm not going to criticise you

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    She looks haggard.
    No, she doesn't.

Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    If I didn't know she was famous, I would be doing a double take looking for an adams apple.
    No, you wouldn't.

I think anyone calling models ugly on the internet should accompany their post with a picture of themselves and a picture of the last person who slept with them for free.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    If I didn't know she was famous, I would be doing a double take looking for an adams apple.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    She looks haggard.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Pants outside the suspenders, saves me getting the knife out!

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I see no donkey.

She's obviously not succeeding.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I would treat her like my little toe......
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    No
    try to straighten the little tyke out, and be pleased when you fail miserably
    Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
    ??? Clip and file her once a month ???

Bang her on the table regularly

Ba dum tsh...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by zoco View Post
    Can't stand her.

Her only purpose in life seems to be to get her ass in the spotlight ...
    I see no donkey.

Leave a comment:

• zoco
    replied
    Can't stand her.

Her only purpose in life seems to be to get her ass in the spotlight and she keeps reinventing herself to achieve that end.

She first came to light as a resident of "The Doll's House" a kind of internet precursor to Big Brother. Then she was in some god awful manufactured pop band, next she's a classical musician and then we hear she's a keen astronomer and was, by all accounts, in line to fill Patrick Moore's shoes as Sky at Night host. I've also seen her wheeled out on programmes like Question Time as some kind of political commentator.

So I don't buy any of it.

That said, I wouldn't mind having her beam end up for a quick session before I tell her to get the feck off our TV screens .

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by CloudWalker View Post
    No
    try to straighten the little tyke out, and be pleased when you fail miserably

Leave a comment:

• CloudWalker
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CloudWalker
    started a topic "Still would"

"Still would"

wowzers

Myleene Klass models lingerie from her new Littlewoods collection | Mail Online

Working...
X