• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Regus' Business Lounge alternative"

Collapse

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    If you're a member it's free. You only pay for meeting space.
    Shame it's only London it's a good idea

Leave a comment:

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    AVIS also have an offer going for Regus Business Lounge, I got mine through 2 weeks ago, haven't tried it yet...

Join Regus Businessworld Preferred | Avis UK

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Have you tried Costa Coffee?
    Or a first class lounge at a railway station?

(buy a ticket online from Edinburgh Waverley to Edinburgh Haymarket first class single for £3 or so)

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    PCG membership gets you 1 day a week with Club Workspace in London. If nothing else you can give it a try and see if it's worth spending money on it. (assuming you are based in London and are a PCG member).
    If you're a member it's free. You only pay for meeting space.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Have you tried Costa Coffee?

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Do you bank with Natwest or RBS? As you can get 12 months Regus access with them

Regus - Register for your Preferred membership
    use code UKPRBS...

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by zazou View Post
    I was wondering if you knew of good alternatives to the Regus Business Lounge.
    While I'm not in a contract I do like to go somewhere that has at least a semi business feel to it and work / look for new contracts / study.
    I've used Regus in the past and it was good for the price but signing up for 6 months at a time seems a bit pessimistic.
    Ahh, business expense....

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    While I'm not in a contract I do like to go somewhere that has at least a semi business feel to it and work / look for new contracts / study.
    I've used Regus in the past and it was good for the price but signing up for 6 months at a time seems a bit pessimistic.
    PCG membership gets you 1 day a week with Club Workspace in London. If nothing else you can give it a try and see if it's worth spending money on it. (assuming you are based in London and are a PCG member).

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Do you bank with Natwest or RBS? As you can get 12 months Regus access with them

Regus - Register for your Preferred membership

Leave a comment:

• zazou
    started a topic Regus' Business Lounge alternative

Regus' Business Lounge alternative

Working...
X