• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bubbling

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bubbling"

Collapse

• original PM
    replied
    the one my mate had used a glow in the dark dildo to do a bit of a star wars parody.

she then shot it quite hard at the guy who caught it.......

hope he washed his hands afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• zoco
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am at work so cannot google. Is this the thing where the lady snatches money with her snatch?
    I think the original trick is to fire a banana out of one's hoo-hoo but, according to the website, each "hostess" has her own repertoire of tricks. The one that caught my eye was the girl who could sign an autograph in a very unique way.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by zoco View Post
    Banana bar thing?

Edit: oh, I just googled it
    I am at work so cannot google. Is this the thing where the lady snatches money with her snatch?

Leave a comment:

• zoco
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    The one in Amsterdam?
    That's the badger!

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Banana bar thing?

The one in Amsterdam?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Banana bar thing?

I'm not even going to ask.

Leave a comment:

• zoco
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    True. I think most blokes would do the 'banana bar' thing if they were birds
    and most birds would love to be able to pee into a coke bottle

but most birds look at the banana bar and think 'biggie' and not many blokes are proud of being able to pee into a bottle

hey ho. viva la difference
    Banana bar thing?

Last edited by zoco; 5 August 2014, 12:30.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    To be fair, if I had a willy, I'm sure I would, at some drunken point, been tempted to see where I could aim it.

After all, who hasn't tried to chuck a peanut into their mouth? And you know what they say about peanuts in bars...
    True. I think most blokes would do the 'banana bar' thing if they were birds
    and most birds would love to be able to pee into a coke bottle

but most birds look at the banana bar and think 'biggie' and not many blokes are proud of being able to pee into a bottle

hey ho. viva la difference

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied
    To be fair, if I had a willy, I'm sure I would, at some drunken point, been tempted to see where I could aim it.

After all, who hasn't tried to chuck a peanut into their mouth? And you know what they say about peanuts in bars...
    When I was at secondary school, in one of the bogs we had a long chalk line that said 'National Average' and a much higher one that said 'School Record'

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Have you never tried to reinact the urinal scene from the full monty?

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Australians, simple folk really aren't they: Australian Guys Are Now Pissing in Their Own Mouths
    If it were that or Fosters....

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Probably at some poor chap's head....

Man Getting Hit in the Face in Slow Motion with a Dildo

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    I suppose if you're going to lose a AUS$650,000pa gig, you might as well do it by being a graceless imbecile

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Australians, simple folk really aren't they: Australian Guys Are Now Pissing in Their Own Mouths
    Isn't it already an Olympic event?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X