• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is this your home office"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    What do you expect for £3 a week (or whatever HMRC allow)?

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Then again, you missed out this one:

http://cf.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/u.../07/nest20.jpg
    I thought it was too near lunchtime for that one.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Mine's going to be like number three for the next month or so...

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Well the first one has a BBC News page on his screen, so he's got to be a stinking leftie useless POS

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    Yes, I'd wondered that. There's one obvious conclusion to draw given how difficult it could be for him to maneouvre himself out and to the gents.

EDIT: Yay, I spelt maneouvre right without checking first.

Leave a comment:

• Jubber
    replied
    WTF is in that bag? (top picture by his knee)

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Ah so these would be the offshore centres that all of our banks are now using...

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Nope...
    Me:

The secretary (when Frau D. is at work otherwise she sits there but not like that)

Last edited by darmstadt; 25 July 2014, 09:53.

Leave a comment:

• CloudWalker
    replied
    Wank Station

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    I wish - the first one at least implies an office. I'm sat in the bloody kitchen.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post

First one is Zeity I believe.

Third one looks like SKA HQ above the kebab shop.

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    started a topic Is this your home office

Is this your home office

Working...
X