• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Westminster child abuse:114 files lost or destroyed"

Collapse

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Weren't Harriet Harman, Jack Dromey and Patricia Hewitt on the National Council for Civil Liberties when the (pro-)Paedophile Information Exchange was affilliated to them?

That was actually above board, so things must have been different in those days.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    'As I was I was making my way from the House of Commons on Monday night after a late vote a Tory minister stepped out of the shadows to confront me. I'd never spoken to him before in my life but he blocked my way and ushered me to one side.'

wow. It would be worth becomeing a minister or a Lord just for this. Stepping out of the shadows and saying something mystical like 'beware the ides of March' and putting the willies up people and seeing it in the Sunday papers. wow. I think I might give it a go

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Er, aren't the latest allegations about a _Labour_ peer having raped up to 10 kids?

Clearly he must have been one of those beastly Tories at the time, but has since seen the error of his ways and defected to Labour
    KUATB.

Leave a comment:

• Unix
    replied
    The irony of all those smears against the UKIP party during the euro/local elections, when both the tories and labour were raping kids and burying the evidence. I will never vote for any of the establishment parties again.

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    They're all the damn same.

Still can't believe anyone indulges in this Tories vs Labour nonsense any more. A little bit of window dressing is all that's done when the new lot get in and then we carry on drifting inexorably in the same direction as we have for the past 40 years or so.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Tories too: Fellowship of paedophiles – Cover-up | Database of UK and Eire paedophiles/child abusers

List of MPs Convicted of Sex Offenses

JACONELLI: NYP Finally Climb Down and Own Up (in part) - Whitby | Real Whitby | Whitby News | North Yorkshire | Whitby | Real Whitby | Whitby News | North Yorkshire

http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/publi...dophile_sc.pdf

Tom Watson: Tories must apologise for 'covering up child sex abuse' of Sir Peter Hayman before Harriet Harman has to say sorry for links with the notorious Paedophile Information Exchange - Mirror Online

Met paedophile unit prepares to arrest ex-Tory cabinet minister | ExaroNews

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I never had you down as a conspiracy theorist. Racist and mentally ill i thought you are but never this. What other attributes have you got in your closet ?
    Racist?

What because I'm opposed to mass immigration?

I knew you were mad but I didn't have you down as a lefty suffering from cognitive dissonance.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
    It gets even more sinister...

A truly chilling exceprt from this piece in today's Mail on Sunday by Simon Danczuk (the Labour MP who exposed Cyril Smith)

So, Leon Brittan knows so much that it could lead to his being bumped off by the security services?

God knows how far this goes...
    I never had you down as a conspiracy theorist. Racist and mentally ill i thought you are but never this. What other attributes have you got in your closet ?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    all in the realms of Icke-esque conspiracy theories
    Very useful chap, Icke. Need more like him who are not afraid to publish stuff we are not supposed to see. And as we all know on CUK, Giant Lizards are a reality.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    ... This is what happens when you let Margaret Thatcher and her cronies run the country
    Er, aren't the latest allegations about a _Labour_ peer having raped up to 10 kids?

Clearly he must have been one of those beastly Tories at the time, but has since seen the error of his ways and defected to Labour
    Also, c.f. labour25 | This site is about Labour Party Paedophiles

Leave a comment:

• borderreiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
    So, Leon Brittan knows so much that it could lead to his being bumped off by the security services?
    That's not how I would read it. I think he's implying that it could lead to Brittan's suicide ...

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    ... This is what happens when you let Margaret Thatcher and her cronies run the country

Last edited by OwlHoot; 6 July 2014, 10:21.

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    It gets even more sinister...

A truly chilling exceprt from this piece in today's Mail on Sunday by Simon Danczuk (the Labour MP who exposed Cyril Smith)

As I was I was making my way from the House of Commons on Monday night after a late vote a Tory minister stepped out of the shadows to confront me. I'd never spoken to him before in my life but he blocked my way and ushered me to one side.

He warned me to think very carefully about what I was going to say the next day before the Home Affairs Select Committee when I'd be answering questions on child abuse.

'I hear you're about to challenge Lord Brittan about what he knew about child sex abuse,' he said. It wouldn't be a wise move, he advised me.

'It was all put to bed a long time ago.'

He warned me I could even be responsible for his death.

We looked at each other in silence for a second. I knew straight away he wasn't telling me this out of concern for the man's welfare.

There was no compassion in his voice.

God knows how far this goes...

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by centurian View Post
    I can't remember every piece of paperwork I received, or where I filed it, passed it on. I can't recall where I put that gas bill from 8 years ago.

But paperwork involving child sex abuse by prominent persons - no-one would ever forget what they did with that file.
    Additionally and more importantly, anyone who had a hand in stopping this whole thing from being investigated and prosecuted is guilty of many things including facilitating anything that has and is still going on since.

The media, government and police forces all shred evidence when it suits them. They 'lost' 114/527 files and of the remaining ones, none contain allegations. What a surprise?
    Last edited by tractor; 6 July 2014, 08:47.

Leave a comment:

• centurian
    replied
    I can't remember every piece of paperwork I received, or where I filed it, passed it on. I can't recall where I put that gas bill from 8 years ago.

But paperwork involving child sex abuse by prominent persons - no-one would ever forget what they did with that file.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X