• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Contractor Financial aids Coronavirus"

Collapse

• MPwannadecentincome
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    If ipse member claim a grand from them

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    on what basis can you claim a grand from IPSE?

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by jean Philippe View Post
    Hello,
    I am a contractor in the aeronautical sector, and my contract was shortened following the coronavirus, so I found myself without work and without resources, so I wanted to know what aids we could benefit from? and above all how to request it? because I don't see any topic to talk about it.
    Kings regards,
    If ipse member claim a grand from them

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Those posts are not very clear for readers whose English is a second language.

That is why I posted helpful links.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by jean Philippe View Post
    because I don't see any topic to talk about it.
    <mod snip> <unhelpful in prof forums>
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 30 March 2020, 15:47.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Hello JeanPhilippe,

Is your contract with a British company?

The aid announced by the British Government may not apply to you if you run a Ltd company and pay yourself with dividends.

Look here for more information:
    Claim for wage costs through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme - GOV.UK

Coronavirus: UK government unveils aid for self-employed - BBC News

Coronavirus: What help will self-employed get from government? - BBC News

Leave a comment:

• jean Philippe
    started a topic Contractor Financial aids Coronavirus

Contractor Financial aids Coronavirus

Hello,
    I am a contractor in the aeronautical sector, and my contract was shortened following the coronavirus, so I found myself without work and without resources, so I wanted to know what aids we could benefit from? and above all how to request it? because I don't see any topic to talk about it.
    Kings regards,

Working...
X