• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "professionalrep.net - anyone heard of them"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Complete load of bollacks...

Usually when I see the +353 phone no you just know its going to be.
    LOL indeed. US company using Irish tax laws... now there is a first

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Complete load of bollacks...

Usually when I see the +353 phone no you just know its going to be.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    You do realise that between us we have doubled the number of visitors to the site this month!
    LOL quite possibly

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    That site is hilarious.....
    You do realise that between us we have doubled the number of visitors to the site this month!

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    "Working on crucial areas like your CV, your online presence, your social media profiles and your interview technique, we help to assure your professional success."

Should I have a social media profile? I know i'm knocking on a bit but didn't think I was that much out of touch!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    That site is hilarious.....

For a start I can't stand the stock pictures of buildings and birds that in no way reflects the company. Just cheap window dressing.

Every single contractor we work with is unique, with different goals, different needs and different approaches.
    They obviously don't know their customer base then. Goal - Get contract and invoice. Needs - Get contract and invoice. Approach - Get contract and invoice... Nothing unique there.

I also like the fact the are a professional rep company all about image and then use domainsbyproxy to register their domain. The front page of domainsbyproxy says 'Your identity is nobody's but ours' Hardly representing a open, honest, professional identity with that set up are they. Why the hell would you trust your personal reputation with a company that hide their details??!?!??!?!

No mention of fee's until you one line in the T&C's.

All the pictures and gumpf starts to make sense when you find out it is an American company as well.

On that basis I am out...

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    No.

But if that link gets reinstated we'll hear a lot less of them.

And you.
    Damn I love this woman!!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    No.

But if that link gets reinstated we'll hear a lot less of them.

And you.

Leave a comment:

• CoolCat
    started a topic professionalrep.net - anyone heard of them

professionalrep.net - anyone heard of them

w ww.professionalrep.net/contact-us/

anyone heard of them? any good?
    Last edited by cojak; 30 May 2013, 15:13. Reason: link removed

Working...
X