• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Looking for a admin / PM person"

Collapse

• Bus Master
    replied
    Hi, Quick response from a nervous newbie,

I would like to send you my CV but also have issues. Is this beacuse I have just registered?

As the name suggests, I have Prince2 experience of construction projects in the bus (passenger) and telecomms infrastructure business. CV upon request.

Best regards
    Chris

([email protected])

Originally posted by woodyuk View Post
    Hi

I am not an agency, but a company looking for an admin / PM contractor ASAP!

I need someone on site central London (Zone1) with the following skills

- Project management (understands project plans, basic process etc)
    - General Admin (agendas, minutes, meetings, documentation etc)
    - Budget (Excel)
    - Diagrams (Visio / Omnigraffle)

and generally help out in a construction / broadcast project.

A construction or Broadcast media background would be a strong benefit

excellent written english skills are very important!

We use Atlassian Confluence as the backend, tracking all the project information.

This maybe great opportunity for a junior, with a good degree but wants some practical experience.

Rate is dependant on background / skills, but will be reasonable.

2 weeks rolling, could last until end of year. But no further!

You will need a LTD to work as a freelance for us as per our standard terms.

I am NOT interested in talking to agencies sorry!

If you are interested please PM me, sorry if I am not allowed to post this I am a regular reader but not poster :-)

Leave a comment:

• lisaje
    replied
    Hello. I would like to send you my CV for this role but appear to be unable to send you a PM as I am a reader but not a poster. If you are still looking for someone could you please send me a PM or provide your email address? Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    only one PM with a CV,
    Was that from a guy called Bob ?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    What's my cut if I have worked out the client?
    A pat on the back and a crackerjack pencil

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    It looks to me like you need an agent
    What's my cut if I have worked out the client?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Amazed to have had no replies and only one PM with a CV, either the bench is not long :-) or this site is more tech focused than I imagined. I always thought the bulk of people on here were project management based.
    It looks to me like you need an agent

Leave a comment:

• DeludedAussie
    replied
    Hi

- Budget (Excel)

We use Atlassian Confluence as the backend, tracking all the project information.

This maybe great opportunity for a junior, with a good degree but wants some practical experience.

If you are interested please PM me, sorry if I am not allowed to post this I am a regular reader but not poster :-)
    How much is the day rate?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Amazed to have had no replies and only one PM with a CV, either the bench is not long :-) or this site is more tech focused than I imagined. I always thought the bulk of people on here were project management based.
    Not really. In the ten plus years I've been on this site I have always been underwhelmed by the number of responses you get for a 'i have a role I'm looking to fill'. I just think that most posters already have gigs and are just killing the time.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    You are also looking for someone Junior. Most people on here are experienced PM's rather than graduates or junior PA's.
    True and you also started with Admin not that I'm saying a PM will not minute their meetings etc... but sounds like you are looking for a PMO administrator not a PM. 2 weeks rolling will not be much of an attraction either.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    You are also looking for someone Junior. Most people on here are experienced PM's rather than graduates or junior PA's.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    We're IT focussed. Your comment of construction might have put many off.

Hope you found someone though.

Leave a comment:

• woodyuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• woodyuk
    started a topic Looking for a admin / PM person

Looking for a admin / PM person

Hi

- Budget (Excel)

Working...
X