• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK FREE workshop: Preparing contractors for Autumn"

Collapse

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post

It's literally on the front page. Don't you know how to search?

https://www.contractoruk.com/news/00...n_message.html
    But it's not on Admin's post on the top of this page and the forum search doesn't include none forum pages (nor most forum posts for that matter).

Leave a comment:

• BlueSharp
    replied

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Erm...

No indication of who is running this so who is going to get my details and spam me with services unknown? Is this being delivered by CUK or is there a third party involved like with the CV webinars?
    Originally posted by virtualm View Post

I'm also curious who is running this, sounds interesting but you know the saying you get nothing for free!
    It's literally on the front page. Don't you know how to search?

https://www.contractoruk.com/news/00...n_message.html

Leave a comment:

• virtualm
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Erm...

No indication of who is running this so who is going to get my details and spam me with services unknown? Is this being delivered by CUK or is there a third party involved like with the CV webinars?
    I'm also curious who is running this, sounds interesting but you know the saying you get nothing for free!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Erm...

By clicking this button, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    started a topic CUK FREE workshop: Preparing contractors for Autumn

CUK FREE workshop: Preparing contractors for Autumn

Don’t apply for another contract until you’ve watched this webinar!!

Join us for an action packed live webinar all about developing ‘Brand You’ to promote yourself in your industry and attack the contract market. This session is specifically aimed at Contractors / Independent Professionals. We’ll be covering everything you need to know to equip yourself for winning contract work, so you can attack the Autumn market with confidence.

In this 60 min session, we will cover:

- LinkedIn strategies that will put you on the radar of more clients
    - The latest CV strategies that are getting results in 2021
    - The mistakes that contractors are making that stop the phone from ringing
    - Mastering client meetings / interviews to drive more offers at higher rates
    - Advanced personal branding, networking and thought leadership strategies

This is a live webinar with a Q&A session at the end for you to ask any questions plus various special offers.

More details and register here:
    https://register.gotowebinar.com/reg...86642290956556

Working...
X