• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Rates in Switzerland"

Collapse

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Originally posted by jf2010 View Post
    Hmm.. I have never seen these kind of rates in CHF when compared to similar roles in UK. Would you say this is recent also?

6/7/800 GBP I would have taught would roughly translate to 900 -> 1200 CHF based on similar roles I have been looking at in both places
    Indeed, rates have come down since the Swiss Franc appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• jf2010
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    1200, 1400, 1600 CHF

and don't expect any veg with your stodgy food served by bad tempered feckwits
    Hmm.. I have never seen these kind of rates in CHF when compared to similar roles in UK. Would you say this is recent also?

6/7/800 GBP I would have taught would roughly translate to 900 -> 1200 CHF based on similar roles I have been looking at in both places

Leave a comment:

• Brussels Slumdog
    replied
    The daily rate depends on the exchange rate.In 2008 I was on CHF1100 and in 2011 on CHF 850. The rate today would be CHF 750.
    The rates are determined by what German contractors can earn in their own country.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    1200, 1400, 1600 CHF

WHS on rates.

They expect you to have the green salad starter. And they’re no different to Londoners.

Leave a comment:

• Skag
    replied
    So double up. I was told that this was the rule of thumb.
    Last edited by Skag; 30 January 2020, 20:05.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Skag View Post
    How much would you say is the equivalent of daily rates in Swiss?
    For 600,700,800 gbp per day in London?
    1200, 1400, 1600 CHF

Leave a comment:

• Skag
    started a topic Rates in Switzerland

Rates in Switzerland

How much would you say is the equivalent of daily rates in Swiss?
    For 600,700,800 gbp per day in London?

Working...
X