• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Ipse BOD election

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ipse BOD election"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by pr1 View Post
    20k p.a. for 15-20 days work I think
    Approx 40 days - you commit to doing as much as required.

If anyone is genuinely interested in standing, and wants a chat about what's involved, then feel free to get in touch.
    Last edited by mudskipper; 19 September 2018, 17:45.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Daily rate of £1000 no wonder IPSE is so bloody expensive and they don't do anything useful

Leave a comment:

• fidot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post
    the irony
    Not really, as the position is an office-holder.

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    in
    the irony

Leave a comment:

• pr1
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post
    is it inside or outside IR35 ?
    in

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    is it inside or outside IR35 ?

Leave a comment:

• pr1
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    What is it paying? Do I need to give 2 references? Will having a dim opinion of Gladiators affect my chances?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    What is it paying? Do I need to give 2 references? Will having a dim opinion of Gladiators affect my chances?

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    started a topic Ipse BOD election

Ipse BOD election

https://www.ipse.co.uk/our/news-list...elections.html

Posted in professional forum as if you become a bod member you can help shape contracting and freelancing for the rest of us

Working...
X