• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My umbrella company is not sending me the drawings statement"

Collapse

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    I really don't understand the logic of them resurrecting old threads to once again put in the spotlight their dodgy business model, HMRC will eventually come after YOU if you go with one of these outfits, just go Ltd and be done with it.

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    Originally posted by Boney M View Post
    How not to market your company rule 1.

"Don't resurrect old threads that have been left to die"
    2. Have the cojones to face your accusers after spamming your way across a public forum

Leave a comment:

• Boney M
    replied
    How not to market your company rule 1.

"Don't resurrect old threads that have been left to die"

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Procorre View Post
    Hello

In response to some inaccurate comments on this forum we would like to reassure you that Procorre is a trusted global professional services consultancy, our values underpin everything we do and ensure we work to the benefit of clients, consultants and preferred suppliers.

<Mod snip>

We are always available to answer any questions you might have and would ask that you please get in touch with us via our dedicated helpdesk: [email protected]

This inbox is monitored during working hours so any queries or concerns will be answered as quickly as possible.

Kind regards

Procorre
    Would you care to itemise those comments and provided a detailed rebuttal of them?

We'll wait.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    "Procorre is a trusted global professional services consultancy" - trusted by who?

I have just emailed you from my corporate email address. Impress me.

I will keep the contents of your email reply private, I will simply post whether I was impressed or not.

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Do not think that you can turn this thread into an advertising platform. You will be heavily moderated and will be allowed to answer posters questions and defend yourself when it is appropriate.
    Notice they don't say which comments are inaccurate

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Procorre View Post
    Hello

In response to some inaccurate comments on this forum we would like to reassure you that Procorre is a trusted global professional services consultancy, our values underpin everything we do and ensure we work to the benefit of clients, consultants and preferred suppliers.

<Mod snip>

We are always available to answer any questions you might have and would ask that you please get in touch with us via our dedicated helpdesk: enquiries@ procorre.com
    This inbox is monitored during working hours so any queries or concerns will be answered as quickly as possible.

Kind regards

Procorre
    Do not think that you can turn this thread into an advertising platform. You will be heavily moderated and will be allowed to answer posters questions and defend yourself when it is appropriate.

Leave a comment:

• Procorre
    replied
    Procorre

Hello

<Mod snip>

We are always available to answer any questions you might have and would ask that you please get in touch with us via our dedicated helpdesk: [email protected]

Kind regards

Procorre

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Original poster.

You,

Leave a comment:

• Catafracta
    replied
    What does OP mean?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by TheDandy View Post
    A quick search of the Singapore register shows that:

PROCORRE CONSULTING LLP
    f.k.a VON ESSEN INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP LLP
    f.k.a VON ESSEN INTERNATIONAL LLP

and

PROCORRE LLP
    f.k.a SANDEROSA CONSULTING PARTNERSHIP LLP
    So my original comment stands: if they are based in Singapore I don't know what the OP can do to expedite things.

And hello (again) to Von Essen...

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    Originally posted by TheDandy View Post
    Perhaps not if you like investing in the film making industry.
    Gary Barlow certainly did - not sure it worked out too well for him though.

Leave a comment:

• TheDandy
    replied
    Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    Barclay Dead Horse Films which has absolutely no relevance here I just thought it was a very odd company name)
    Perhaps not if you like investing in the film making industry.

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    Barclay Carter are registered as Project Suppliers Ltd (with one of the Directors also being a Director of Dead Horse Films which has absolutely no relevance here I just thought it was a very odd company name). Can't find any connection between Procorre and Barclay Carter.

I assume the OP has moved to Ltd Co following introduction of new legislation regarding LLP's and tax avoidance HMRC to press on with LLP tax changes - 24 Feb 2014 - Accountancy Age

Von Essen have been discussed on here many times I think

Leave a comment:

• TheDandy
    replied
    A quick search of the Singapore register shows that:

PROCORRE CONSULTING LLP
    f.k.a VON ESSEN INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP LLP
    f.k.a VON ESSEN INTERNATIONAL LLP

and

PROCORRE LLP
    f.k.a SANDEROSA CONSULTING PARTNERSHIP LLP

Leave a comment: