• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "UK moved into the Pacific"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Wonder what the Brexidiots will think about the unelected and faceless officials in the CPTPP creating rules and regulations for the UK's products and services.
    As long as we get pre-decimal currency back its fine.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Wonder what the Brexidiots will think about the unelected and faceless officials in the CPTPP creating rules and regulations for the UK's products and services.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Surely this will convince Muslims to start drinking alcohol
    No, but it would save taxpayer money by cutting HM Embassy’s bills

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    But it would remove the Malaysian tariff rate of 170% on Scottish Whisky - surely that's all that matters
    Surely this will convince Muslims to start drinking alcohol

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    I think this is exactly what brexiters fetish over - for example I suspect most brexiters are OK with the EEC arrangement vs. what has now become the EU.

Lack of economic impact analysis is very worrying.
    But it would remove the Malaysian tariff rate of 170% on Scottish Whisky - surely that's all that matters

Leave a comment:

• TheGreenBastard
    replied
    I think this is exactly what brexiters fetish over - for example I suspect most brexiters are OK with the EEC arrangement vs. what has now become the EU.

Lack of economic impact analysis is very worrying.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    At least the weather will be warmer...
    Depends where in the Pacific

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    At least the weather will be warmer...

Leave a comment:

• PCTNN
    replied
    From being a little fish in the EU, the uk will now be a little fish in this Pacific trading bloc. Minimal change. Nothing to see.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I for one will welcome the cheaper import of higher quality instant noodles.
    An improvement on Bombay Bad Boy?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I for one will welcome the cheaper import of higher quality instant noodles.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    started a topic UK moved into the Pacific

UK moved into the Pacific

Apparently
    Exclusive: UK will apply to trans-Pacific trade bloc before publishing economic impact - officials | Reuters

Leave the a very successful bloc with your neighbours and join a block with countries on the other side of the world, it's gammon logic

Working...
X