• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I almost felt sorry for a fisherperson"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Canoeists...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Close.....

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Cultists
    Close.....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Cultists

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Yes, such are Brexiteers.
    Like others, they are fanatics and won't admit the facts put in front of them

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    If vetran, shauny, ziggy et al were fishermen selling most of their catch to the EU...

I wonder if they'd still have voted leave?
    Yes, such are Brexiteers.

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    If vetran, shauny, ziggy et al were fishermen selling most of their catch to the EU...

I wonder if they'd still have voted leave?

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Some people needed to learn that catching fish doesn't make money. Selling fish does.

Fishermen's tears are extra salty and satisfying.

Here he is three years ago
    Last edited by clearedforlanding; 23 January 2021, 05:18.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Be careful what you wish for...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Would be good if those who voted Leave but got shafted and now realise that sued personally Boris, Farage et al who defrauded these people

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    started a topic I almost felt sorry for a fisherperson

I almost felt sorry for a fisherperson

Working...
X