• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Surely not

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Surely not"

Collapse

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Johnson says they compromised on fishing in terms of the transition period.

He says there isn’t as much in the deal about financial services as they would have liked.
    Ooof.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    FOOG & FOAtW
    Not long now until your ‘Happy’ Christmas. Sweet dreams!

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    FOOG & FOAtW

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Him and Napoleon
    The happy midget twins, as the night shift calls them.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    They heavily sedate him this time of year to stop him spoiling the other residents’ festivities.
    Him and Napoleon

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    Don’t you have a Christmas to steal somewhere?
    They heavily sedate him this time of year to stop him spoiling the other residents’ festivities.

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    yep.

Don’t you have a Christmas to steal somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    4 Tiers and counting.

Although if you're seriously suggesting England is BECOMING a 2 tier population you've apparently missed the last millennium.

mi fone did this on tappy tawk

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    Trully hope that I am a paranoid idiot and everything that has been going in my head is delusion. Otherwise I will have to apply for citizenship in 1-2m or else find a new home somewhere elese.
    yep.

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    He never wanted no deal, like 90% of his MPs. Hardly anyone does.

My money is on no deal and trully hoping that I am wrong. Finshing it is a red herring, negociations can’t possible stall on that.
    The real battle is for level playing field(employment rights, taxes, standards), financial sector(transparancy and data management - people seem to have forgotten about paradise islands).

Trully hope that I am a paranoid idiot and everything that has been going in my head is delusion. Otherwise I will have to apply for citizenship in 1-2m or else find a new home somewhere elese.
    A two tier society is not a place that I want to be part of.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Maybe Johnson has capitulated as he doesn't really believe in a no deal and is now just delaying so that his MPs have less time to scrutinise the treaty
    He never wanted no deal, like 90% of his MPs. Hardly anyone does.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Maybe Johnson has capitulated as he doesn't really believe in a no deal and is now just delaying so that his MPs have less time to scrutinise the treaty

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    David Davis warns EU Brexit punishment only around the corner

Could get interesting, any new legislation could trigger punishment.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    I am 110% certain that it will me a mighty deal. The one that was voted for. Well done you plucky Brexiteers for proving us wrong.
    You lucky brexiteers. David Frost was able to negotiate 43% of what the UK wanted off the EU. Well done!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    They've been working through the fish species by species but they're stuck on the Sturgeon problem.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X