• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without rule by unelected judges"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Not me. I saw spitting image. I know he's an undead zombie.
    It's a shame that Tebbit hates the English common law / case law tradition. He seems to prefer a European Napoleonic Code legal system.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I'm sure this is fabulous fun, but I'm not paying the Barclay Bros for the pleasure of reading an article by Norman Tebbitt (was anyone else surprised he's still going?)
    Not me. I saw spitting image. I know he's an undead zombie.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I'm sure this is fabulous fun, but I'm not paying the Barclay Bros for the pleasure of reading an article by Norman Tebbitt (was anyone else surprised he's still going?) in Her Majesty's Daily Telegraph.
    Is he asking for elected judges? (Best of luck with that one.) Is it a case of 'badly written headline' or 'badly written article'?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Been a while since I've graced the brexit forum. Looks like the same people, saying the same things.
    Perhaps you should spend less time in front of the mirror?

Just a thought....

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Been a while since I've graced the brexit forum. Looks like the same people, saying the same things.

The always funny "you won, get over it" even made an appearance.

Never change guys, never change.
    I just click on New Posts whenever I log in. Couldn't care less which forum. Although I do tend to avoid this one. Unless there's an opportunity to wind up a Brexiter.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

We could rename it "The hypocrisy of the Tory Faithful", if that would make it closer to the truth.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

We need to keep it ticking over in the BRINO phase, until the real fun starts in the New Year.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without rule by an unelected Queen
    A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without government by an unelected House of Lords
    A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without unelected Cummings

And the irony is that the gammons do want all of the above

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Makes as much sense as:

A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without treatment from unelected doctors.
    A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without reports from unelected gammons.
    A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without mind-numbingly tedious television from unelected celebrities. Oh wait...
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Hey you won - get over it.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Makes as much sense as:

A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without treatment from unelected doctors.
    A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without reports from unelected journalists.
    A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without mind-numbingly tedious television from unelected celebrities. Oh wait...

Leave a comment:

• A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without rule by unelected judges

A free and independent Brexit Britain could do without rule by unelected judges

Working...
X