• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "IT chaos as clock ticks down to Brexit"

Collapse

• BlasterBates
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    As long as we can still get the Tim Tams, everything will be fine.
    Tim Tam slams are banned due to the splash risking Covid-19 transmission.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Just don't post any news articles about employment opportunities at the construction project to build Solomon's temple. Churchy will do his nut.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I see your 18 month article and raise it with my 2 year old article.

Srebrenica massacre: Dutch soldiers let 300 Muslims die, court rules | World news | The Guardian

Pie eating surrender monkeys.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    As long as we can still get the Tim Tams, everything will be fine.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    I find the fixation with the age of an article fascinating. Erikur obviously won the argument if the best counter-argument is the age of the article.

I find it bizarre that you think people can win an argument on the internet.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    I find the fixation with the age of an article fascinating. Erikur obviously won the argument if the best counter-argument is the age of the article.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    I see your 18 month article and raise it with my 2 year old article.

Srebrenica massacre: Dutch soldiers let 300 Muslims die, court rules | World news | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Countries will be queuing up to do deals after Brexit...

‘Zero chance’ of UK trade deal with Japan until Brexit negotiations are complete
    ‘Zero chance’ of UK trade deal with Japan until Brexit negotiations are complete | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Run?

4 years ago it was going to be done in a year. Easiest ever.

You could have crawled faster.
    Crawl out, but save yourselves!!!! Think of the children!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Escape Britain whilst you still can! Save yourselves!

Run, get out of here, Brexit is coming!!!!!

Run?

4 years ago it was going to be done in a year. Easiest ever.

You could have crawled faster.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Escape Britain whilst you still can! Save yourselves!

Run, get out of here, Brexit is coming!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Sensationalising an 18-month old story with a misleading headline? Great stuff Eirikur. At least you can turn to a career in journalism if you're struggling in IT.
    I could have quoted from many more news sources, this was the least sensational

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Sensationalising an 18-month old story with a misleading headline? Great stuff Eirikur. At least you can turn to a career in journalism if you're struggling in IT.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X