• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: No deal Brexit

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "No deal Brexit"

Collapse

• PCTNN
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Cash waiting to pick me up some motivated stressed property selling brexiters...
    Same here. Property prices to fall by 30%. I'll buy a nice family home on the cheap and put the flat up on airbnb for when the people will start traveling again. Especially rich european with all that money they've saved during the lockdown.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Cash waiting to pick me up some motivated stressed property selling brexiters...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Just the economic boost the UK needs to get out of the nanny state lockdown recession.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    started a topic No deal Brexit

No deal Brexit

That's where it's heading.

No deal Brexit likely

No way Boris can't die in the ditch, so now that Covid19 has wiped out the service sector, Brexit should do a great job of finishing off the rest.

Working...
X