• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Changed my mind about Brexit"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    To change your mind we'd have to install one first.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

We probably agree on loads of things, because there's no f**king way you actually believe 90% of what you post. No one could be that cretinous.

Surely you're just a PhD level troll
    You've not been here long, have you?

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Not often we agree, but with you on this one....

We probably agree on loads of things, because there's no f**king way you actually believe 90% of what you post. No one could be that cretinous.

Surely you're just a PhD level troll

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    You don't have talk some amount of shite.

Slow year in SEO world ?
    Not often we agree, but with you on this one....

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Consider it is a dry run for Brexit - airlines not flying (apart from cargo), but people seem to be doing ok-ish.

Basically if we can make through current tulip Brexit will be easy, that's my point.

If there was a referendum right now about: Brexit or Covid-19 (without Brexit) then I reckon 80% will vote for Brexit.

However if the poll was Brexit with Covid-19 OR no Brexit then we might still get 52-48 split...
    You don't have talk some amount of shite.

Slow year in SEO world ?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Consider it is a dry run for Brexit - airlines not flying (apart from cargo), but people seem to be doing ok-ish.

Basically if we can make through current tulip Brexit will be easy, that's my point.

If there was a referendum right now about: Brexit or Covid-19 (without Brexit) then I reckon 80% will vote for Brexit.

However if the poll was Brexit with Covid-19 OR no Brexit then we might still get 52-48 split...

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    ...sure you could argue that this a compound facture and the later on will be a simple break but it's still a broken leg.

Also come January, companies will be weak "on the verge" they'll need it like a hole in the head.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Will you be saying that in January

Just as everyone is licking their wounds and the supermarket start to fill up their shelves along comes Brexit.

That's like recovering from a broken leg, knowing you're going to break it again in 6 months time.

Leave a comment:

• Cirrus
    replied
    Two wrongs equal how many rights? Remind me again.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    After current mega tulip Brexit will be walk in a park without Social distancing in effect. It could not be worse than the tulip we going through now.
    It will be like a walk n the park with a broken ankle. Using your logic, we might as well amputate the leg. I guess your family motto is In for a penny; in for a pound

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Changed my mind about Brexit

Changed my mind about Brexit

After current mega tulip Brexit will be walk in a park without Social distancing in effect.

It could not be worse than the tulip we going through now.

Working...
X