• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Get Brexit Dun....uurrghhh...geddit Dun...why's it not Dun"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
    I'm not leaving anywhere, i don't see borders. I see places, people, culture and opportunities to explore other places.

I'm going to live in another country for a while and keep a base here in London. I surround myself with open minded intelligent people who I can talk with for hours on end and don't give stupid double syllable responses.

I'll have the best of both worlds, I'll learn a new language, experience a new culture, history food. Forge new friendships. I'll pop back from time to time to visit family and friends. Hopefully I can get European citizenship and all the trappings that come with it.

Above all I'll live a full and rich life without resentment and jealousy like a lazy Zealot of a Brexit voter.

Que Brexit voter, "bye bye then" "off you go"

You so obviously don't...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I'm not leaving anywhere, i don't see borders. I see places, people, culture and opportunities to explore other places.

I'm going to live in another country for a while and keep a base here in London. I surround myself with open minded intelligent people who I can talk with for hours on end and don't give stupid double syllable responses.

I'll have the best of both worlds, I'll learn a new language, experience a new culture, history food. Forge new friendships. I'll pop back from time to time to visit family and friends. Hopefully I can get European citizenship and all the trappings that come with it.

Above all I'll live a full and rich life without resentment and jealousy like a lazy Zealot of a Brexit voter.

Don't move to Ireland. You'd hate it.

Leave a comment:

• Shackattack
    replied
    Without resentment and jealousy off a lazy Zealot of a Brexit voter

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    When are you leaving?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I would do it right under there noses.
    Maybe you would see things differently if you had ever gone to school?

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    We have had a glimpse of what we can do without Europe and it is frankly pathetic.

If I was any other country looking at the UK I would see it's desperation, I would see an opportunity to exploit, a little island run by eager indolent public school boys and ex-bankers. I would see an opportunity to bleed this little island dry and it would be fully backed by greedy little government administrators with no shame. I would do it right under there noses.

I would buy there NHS they so eagerly clap like sniveling little Tory voting hypocrites, they would have no clue that I would gradually ramp up prices. I could come as EDF energy and use the profits to support my own countries public services. When the time is right I will take there semi detached homes when they gradually lose there marbles.

I see gullible little islanders and i would rub my hands together.
    When are you leaving?

Leave a comment:

• Shackattack
    replied
    Originally posted by Benny View Post
    UK will not have to fund the bail out of Spain & Italy due to C19

HTH
    We have had a glimpse of what we can do without Europe and it is frankly pathetic.

If I was any other country looking at the UK I would see it's desperation, I would see an opportunity to exploit, a little island run by eager indolent public school boys and ex-bankers. I would see an opportunity to bleed this little island dry and it would be fully backed by greedy little government administrators with no shame. I would do it right under there noses.

I would buy there NHS they so eagerly clap like sniveling little Tory voting hypocrites, they would have no clue that I would gradually ramp up prices. I could come as EDF energy and use the profits to support my own countries public services. When the time is right I will take there semi detached homes when they gradually lose there marbles.

I see gullible little islanders and i would rub my hands together.
    Last edited by Shackattack; 28 April 2020, 10:03.

Leave a comment:

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Its alright Greta Covid-19 fixed that no cars, no planes etc.
    Just millions of unwanted barrels of oil that we'll just have to dump in the ocean due to lack of storage....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Its alright Greta Covid-19 fixed that no cars, no planes etc.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Whose twattish sockie is this? And where have you been hiding for the last 3 years? Ruined your future? Do you want a cuddle...?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I know it's been done to death everywhere for the last 2 1/2 years. However we still do not have one tangible reason for wanting to leave. I want a Brexiter to stand up with conviction and tell me why they decided it was ok to ruin my future and the country because the Daily Mail and The Sun told them to.

I want to hear them use there own words not not sound bites. They can't because deep down the are cowards.

That has definitely not been done before.
    Whose twattish sockie is this? And where have you been hiding for the last 3 years? Ruined your future? Do you want a cuddle...?

Leave a comment:

• Cirrus
    replied
    I want to hear them use there own words not not sound bites. They can't because deep down the are cowards.
    They're not cowards. They never said there were any facts. They never said they needed any more than Sovereignty, Escape from the Evil Empire, Untold £Billions Saved.

You may scorn the idea of living your life through self delusion but it works for a lot of people.

Leave a comment:

• Benny
    replied
    However could some one explain the benefits of leaving, serious questions what should i expect in say the first year, what are the best and worst case scenarios. Are the current incumbents best placed to deliver Brexit. Can i put a deposit down on a new house.

Can a brexit supporter give a single, intelligent well thought out constructive answer.
    UK will not have to fund the bail out of Spain & Italy due to C19

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Shackattack
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Surely it's too late to be a remainer? Its relevance has gone.
    Brexit is a total and utter irrelevance. The IMF recently announced we are on the brink of a serious depression.

It's like saying I've just been shot but let me take care of this little cut on my arm first.

We will shortly have levels of unemployment we never imagined, business are going to the wall, many manufacturing supply chains may well collapse. Most people on this forum have been completely ignored.

Leave a comment:

• Shackattack
    replied
    Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
    This was done to death previously.
    I know it's been done to death everywhere for the last 2 1/2 years. However we still do not have one tangible reason for wanting to leave. I want a Brexiter to stand up with conviction and tell me why they decided it was ok to ruin my future and the country because the Daily Mail and The Sun told them to.

That has definitely not been done before.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Surely it's too late to be a remainer? Its relevance has gone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X