• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Time to close down the Brexit forum?"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Yeah, so good for you that you voted Remain.......................Bwahahahahahaa
    I know you have all the dynamism of a drunk slug, so its not surprising that your life hasn't changed much from 3 years ago.
    That's the British working class for you, infantile suckers for a posh accent who rely on the nanny state and are surprised whenever they get screwed over which happens with clockwork regularity.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    And do try and work out why Brexit will be good for me and not for you
    Yeah, so good for you that you voted Remain.......................Bwahahahahahaa

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
    The transition effectively means everything stays pretty much the same and it can be extended ... which it almost certainly will.
    Under the terms of the WA, I think any extension to the transition period has to be agreed by 1 July 2020.

I can't see BoJo wanting to do that.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if the EU still agrees to an extension if we reach the Dec 2020 cliff edge.

Leave a comment:

• tomtomagain
    replied
    Tories are going to win at a canter, self-imposed deadline for Brexit will not be met by Johnson, hard Brexit ensues - the only real outcome that we surely all want by now.
    Next!
    The time to close it down is 31st January 2020. And then the mod's can start an FTA-Negotiations forum in it's place.

If Borris wins, the deal goes through, then BREXIT just drops away from the news agenda for 6 - 9 months, because the negotiations will be, underway on the future relationship and there will be little to report. It'll pop-up again when we get to the end of 2020.

The transition effectively means everything stays pretty much the same and it can be extended ... which it almost certainly will.

So I reckon that we won't hear the usual shrieking from the usual quaters about "No-Deal" until 2021. Which still gives Borris plenty of time to recover in time for the May 2025 election.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    I hardly think my Dark Star quip counts as being triggered

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    You still pretending that you are going to get the result you want?

Delusional doesn't even begin to cover it does it?

Why not go back into your frozen state and emerge once all the dust has settled claiming that whatever happens was what you secretly wanted all along? That might be slightly less embarrassing than your current MO.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    yes, unfortunately, so you are.
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Is SAS secretly Commander Powell ?
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Well, he's certainly an ass!
    I see I've triggered you losers. Go and lie down in a dark place, you might feel better
    And do try and work out why Brexit will be good for me and not for you - its not hard.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Is SAS secretly Muffin The Mule?
    Well, he's certainly an ass!

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Why not go back into your frozen state ...
    Is SAS secretly Commander Powell ?

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Oh dear the pointless pea-brain is back.
    yes, unfortunately, so you are.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Why not go back into your frozen state and emerge once all the dust has settled claiming that whatever happens was what you secretly wanted all along? That might be slightly less embarrassing than your current MO.

Oh dear the pointless pea-brain is back.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Tories are going to win at a canter, self-imposed deadline for Brexit will not be met by Johnson, hard Brexit ensues - the only real outcome that we surely all want by now.
    Next!

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    and on and on

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    And even if Tories win, and the BoJo deal passed, that is just the end of the beginning. Brexit will go on and on....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Now is not the time to close down the assguru sockie.

That time was 4th November 2005 14:17 - just after his only good post.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    started a topic Time to close down the Brexit forum?

Time to close down the Brexit forum?

Next!

Working...
X