• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brexit claims another victim"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Whenever King Stupid knocks you are one of those people that has to bend over & take it
    FTFY

damn I have had pedigree dogs with arseholes brighter than this lot!

10 cards for a pound versus moonpig but its all the fault of Brexit.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Clintons in survival talks over shop closures and rent cuts - BBC News

Well? Do we need more evidence of total economic decimation before we reverse Brexit?
    Whenever King Stupid knocks you are one of those people that has to open the door ain't ya?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Birthday card - Wikipedia

The advent of computing and introduction of the internet and social media has led to the use of electronic birthday cards or even Facebook posts to send birthday messages.[2]
    What is this sorcery they speak of?

I'm off to the local Apothecary for a pick me up after this news...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied

Well? Do we need more evidence of total economic decimation before we reverse Brexit?
    They'd have been saved by 17.4m people sending 'Happy Brexit Day' cards to each other. You idiot Remainers have condemned them to failure. Shame on you...

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Clintons, Mothercare, Debenhams is closing stores, and now the Watergate coffee shop is going?
    Owners of Chester cafe closing after three years say Watergate Street is at 'coffee shop saturation point' - Cheshire Live

Is nothing safe from this Brexit madness?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Nothing to do with moonpig then?
    What's it go to do with BR14?

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by Amanensia View Post
    Evidence of total economic decimation is ... Clintons being in trouble?

God help us.

Clintons is in trouble because it's a rubbish chain 20 years behind the curve.

I'm about as anti-Brexit as they come but this has to be the crappiest anti-Brexit argument I've seen yet!
    Indeed all shops should close

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    They went downhill after the Monica Lewinsky went down
    FTFY

smell the straws!!!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Nothing to do with moonpig then?

Leave a comment:

• Amanensia
    replied
    Evidence of total economic decimation is ... Clintons being in trouble?

God help us.

Clintons is in trouble because it's a rubbish chain 20 years behind the curve.

I'm about as anti-Brexit as they come but this has to be the crappiest anti-Brexit argument I've seen yet!

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied

They went downhill after the Monica Lewinsky affair.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    started a topic Brexit claims another victim

Brexit claims another victim

Working...
X