• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: World4Brexit

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "World4Brexit"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    point out my errors
    You got married.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I need you to point out my errors, a role in which you may find yourself rather underemployed.
    Not really. Everything you think and write just about covers it.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Maybe Ziganare could ask Rees-Mogg for some tips on how to be correct....

As for W4B, more dodgy money in donations from undisclosed sources, much like the Brexit Party....
    I don't need you in the roll of sycophant pointing out how correct I am, I need you to point out my errors, a role in which you may find yourself rather underemployed.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    He said your figure is correct. He is agreeing with you.

He is disagreeing with the W4B leaflet which states "tens of millions of dollars"
    Maybe Ziganare could ask Rees-Mogg for some tips on how to be correct....

As for W4B, more dodgy money in donations from undisclosed sources, much like the Brexit Party....

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

He is disagreeing with the W4B leaflet which states "tens of millions of dollars"
    FFS, we can't be having that.

Nice for the condescending twat to say so, though.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    My figure is correct, they're lying about what?

Read this from your beloved Grauniad

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Except they're lying about that, your figure is correct:

My figure is correct, they're lying about what?

Read this from your beloved Grauniad

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    His primary IT Contracting rules were: never allow the client to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your rival; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one rival at a time and blame him/her for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.
    Works for me

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

From United States Office of Strategic Services in describing Hitler's psychological profile:

His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Well if Soros can throw £800k into a second referendum campaign, why not?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by William Joyce View Post
    Nigel Farage, the Brexit party leader, and some Donald Trump supporters in the US are backing a new group, World4Brexit, which is being set up to lobby for Brexit.

So, foreigners interfering in the UK political process
    Well if Soros can throw £800k into a second referendum campaign, why not?
    Last edited by Zigenare; 27 July 2019, 11:10.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    started a topic World4Brexit

World4Brexit

Nigel Farage, the Brexit party leader, and some Donald Trump supporters in the US are backing a new group, World4Brexit, which is being set up to lobby for Brexit.

Mr Farage, speaking just before the fundraiser at the New York Athletic Club in Manhattan, said the donations would all be “above the board and legal”.The cash would not go to political candidates and would be used to “dig deep, find out who is really running the show”, according to the fundraising documents ...

Mr Farage said that W4B was still in a “start-up” phase, and had been organised “at the American end” by Gerry Gunster, the American political strategist who in 2016 helped Leave.EU, the unofficial referendum campaign for the UK to leave the EU.

Its fundraising literature said “we have donors from all across the United States and across the globe”, and stressed that “all our money [raised] will follow the letter of the law in the eyes of the IRS”. As a not-for-profit organisation, it can take donations ranging from $5 to $5,000.

So, foreigners interfering in the UK political process

Working...
X