• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Labour to take cotrol of Parliament"

Collapse

• JohntheBike
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    The majority of the British people did not vote out; it was the majority of the electorate who voted out. Even then, ex-pats were excluded.
    has any UK government ever been elected by the majority of the people?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    The majority of the British people did not vote out; it was the majority of the electorate who voted out. Even then, ex-pats were excluded.
    Not true. Expats who had been out of the country for less than 15 years were able to vote.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Nothing I have been subjected to tonight qualifies as banter.

I work with a load of ex servicemen I know what banter is and it is not what is placed on this site by others.

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons
    You remind me of Suity, are you his dimmer, dumber, more retarded six fingered cousin?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    He's got IQ of 62

HTH
    Something you can only aspire to.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I'm worried about you. There's lots of jolly banter, but it is meant to be a bit if fun, and if you're not up to it, you can let us know and we can modify our behaviour. Just say.
    He's got IQ of 62

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    It seems that Labour are to attempt to take control of parliament on June 25th to; as Sir Keith Starmer puts it

" MPs cannot be bystanders while the next Tory prime minister tries to crash the UK out of the European Union without a deal AND without the consent of the British People."

I thought we'd had a referendum and the majority of the British people voted 'OUT'. Obviously the wishes of the majority of the British people count for nothing is the eyes of Sir Keith Starmer.

Brexit: Labour announce bid to block new Tory PM from suspending parliament to force through no-deal

SO we will have the opposition not the sitting government running parliament. Talk about constitutional crisis.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

I work with a load of ex servicemen I know what banter is and it is not what is placed on this site by others.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    So YOU DO think it is alright for you to bully individuals on this forum.

Thankyou for clearing that up.

Phil, take your pill

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

What can I do to help you?

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    I'm worried about you. There's lots of jolly banter, but it is meant to be a bit if fun, and if you're not up to it, you can let us know and we can modify our behaviour. Just say.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Thanks for that useless input

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    The Brexiteers are nervous because Brexit is falling apart.

No-one in Germany thinks Brexit is going ahead.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Will no one rid us of this tiresome sockie?

Which sockie would that be. Come on name and shame.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Will no one rid us of this tiresome sockie?

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Do you need your safe space?
    Thanks for that useless input

Leave a comment:

Working...
X