• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Campaigning remainers are organised and have a plan"

Collapse

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Indeed the no deal is obviously now a cert

No deal has about the same chance it always had, non-trivial, but not odds-on. It would happen either after a no-deal GE or via the EU giving up, neither of which are the most likely outcomes.

Still, Brexit is the gift that keeps on giving. It has always upset precisely the right people, although I admit that most of them aren't climate cretins

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Another fantastically complicated Oliver Letwin plan ends in tears and gnashing of teeth.

I'm sure you're still "furiously relaxed", BlasterBator.

Probably a lot more relaxed that these people...

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied

Another fantastically complicated Oliver Letwin plan ends in tears and gnashing of teeth.

Indeed the no deal is obviously now a cert

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Here are more details of the plan:

Campaigning remainers plan to introduce legislation to block a PM suspending parliament by 25th June

Think of it as a sort of "Golden Hello" to the incoming PM as a helping hand for his or her "sandcastle" administration.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Go Eirikur!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    The brexiteer plans worked out well
    Go Eirikur!

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    When Remainers have a plan, break out the popcorn, because a cluster-chuk is never far away.

All you need now is Oliver Letwin. He'll come up with a strategy so convoluted that it's bound to succeed

As an aside, this all seems like interesting source material for the Brexit Party.

If only Remainers occasionally looked up from the foot they just shot. Consider it a symptom of self-declaring as a "clever meanie".
    The brexiteer plans worked out well

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I hope you're fooling yourself, because otherwise you're wasting your time.
    I'm worried about you. There's lots of jolly banter, but it is meant to be a bit of fun, and if you're not up to it, you can let us know and we can modify our behaviour. Just say.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I admire the furious struggle to project a relaxed facade.

Like a Swan.

I hope you're fooling yourself, because otherwise you're wasting your time.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    I admire the furious struggle to project a relaxed facade.

Like a Swan.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    The Brexiteers are nervous, March 29th was missed and 11th April was missed. Their master plan to suspend parliament and stick paper bags over their heads until Brexit has happened is crumbling.

be afraid

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Remoaner hug-in!

Awww.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I think you're right. He seems awfully upset about something.
    It's all falling apart and he's lashing out.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    ...blather...
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Somebody needs a hug!
    I think you're right. He seems awfully upset about something.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X