• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "oh dear™: Boris Johnson: UK will leave EU in October, deal or no deal"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    You fancy Boris as well?

As I mentioned you remainers seem to be obsessed with men giving other men oral sex. What would you call that?
    You seem to be the one banging on about it, weird that....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Coke related?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Mmmm

You fancy Boris as well?

As I mentioned you remainers seem to be obsessed with men giving other men oral sex. What would you call that?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Boris wants to be PM so he's promising things he can't deliver.

Cake related?

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Boris wants to be PM so he's promising things he can't deliver.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    You understood it so its obviously not all that poor, as usual you insult not discuss.

You sad sack.
    cock plunger, you remainers are so gay!
    Mmmm

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I must admit the following comes to mind about Boris

cock plunger, you remainers are so gay!

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    strange that all you remainers seem to be obsessed with Boris performing fellatio.

Good see you know what you are voting for!

I must admit the following comes to mind about Boris

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    It is poor literacy, even though I understand it. But you go and discuss fellatio with yourself if you fancy.

Enjoy your hangover.
    in your opinion. Of course your peers may have different ideas, we need to wait for the McDonalds employees to come off shift & judge you.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    You understood it so its obviously not all that poor, as usual you insult not discuss.

You sad sack.
    It is poor literacy, even though I understand it. But you go and discuss fellatio with yourself if you fancy.

Enjoy your hangover.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I get the biblical reference. I was just mocking your poor literacy.

You sad sack.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I get the biblical reference. I was just mocking your poor literacy.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Classic.

FECKWIT

Matthew 7:5 - Wikipedia

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I was suggesting that what you felt was 'poor literacy' was a serious issue with your ability to communicate or understand long words. I maybe you need to address the beam in your eye.

I don't struggle to understand that you are severely limited socially and mentally. We do feel sorry for you.
    Classic.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I was criticising your poor literacy, not expressing lack of understanding. But I guess you would struggle to understand that.

I was suggesting that what you felt was 'poor literacy' was a serious issue with your ability to communicate or understand long words. I maybe you need to address the beam in your eye.

I don't struggle to understand that you are severely limited socially and mentally. We do feel sorry for you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X