• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "More funding needed for Swindon"

Collapse

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Sorry buddy, but he needed a comma after 'annoyed' to achieve the meaning that you suggest. Without the comma, it is a sentence fragment with a different meaning.
    In the context of the whole post, it is understandable to most normal people.

The real problem is, you're not normal.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Sorry buddy, but he needed a comma after 'annoyed' to achieve the meaning that you suggest. Without the comma, it is a sentence fragment with a different meaning.
    WALOOB , as usual

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Too late

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    JC claimed in today's PMQs that homelessness is 3 time higher in Swindon than it is in Surrey.

JC suggest funding to redistribute the homeless to Surrey to share the burden.

Before anyone gets annoyed I made that last bit up.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
    Too late

Originally posted by Old Cretin View Post
    Where does JC suggest funding to redistribute the homeless to Surrey to share the burden?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I don't believe there are any homeless in Swindon. Aren't that all in one of DP's BTLs?
    Most probably the homeless increase are those over 1hr late paying their rent.

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Gammon62 View Post
    JC claimed in today's PMQs that homelessness is 3 time higher in Swindon than it is in Surrey.

Where does JC suggest funding to redistribute the homeless to Surrey to share the burden?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    There are none of those in Surrey. Do you think that solution should be extended to Swindon?

I'm not that good a shot from here.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Lazy little fecker aren't you?

Hansard is available for anyone to check:
    Engagements - Hansard
    "Homelessness is three times higher in Swindon than in Surrey."
    Yes, but I’m also a bit busy today. In my defence I did manage to provide the link to the Government stats on official homelessness, so I managed to do half of Yorkie’s job for him.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Or they are sockies riding round on recumbent bikes
    There are none of those in Surrey. Do you think that solution should be extended to Swindon?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I don't believe there are any homeless in Swindon. Aren't that all in one of DP's BTLs?

Or they are sockies riding round on recumbent bikes

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    What was the exact quote?

The stats are available for anyone to check:

https://assets.publishing.service.go...nt_tables.xlsx
    Lazy little fecker aren't you?

Hansard is available for anyone to check:
    Engagements - Hansard
    "Homelessness is three times higher in Swindon than in Surrey."

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post

What was the exact quote?

The stats are available for anyone to check:

https://assets.publishing.service.go...nt_tables.xlsx

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    started a topic More funding needed for Swindon

More funding needed for Swindon

Working...
X