• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brexit could be delayed until 2021, EU sources reveal"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I'm coming for you Greg
    Well, make sure you've plenty of tissue and don't get any on the keyboard.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I wish I could manage such depths.
    You can't because you are a dickless ballless spineless troll.

I'm coming for you Greg

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Sorry to ask you a personal question. But is Y62 one of your sockies?

Actually I guess the answer is no - I think you would struggle to appear so vacuous.
    I wish I could manage such depths.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    You were the one harping on about his support for Brexit, how wonderful he was in not toeing the party line, how he opposed human rights law, etc, and not liking it when he was accused of being a hypocrite.

And yes, even though you and your MP do not consider human rights to be of any value, maybe when it comes to children being abused, maybe you could possibly agree that they should have some level of human rights?
    Maybe you and your MP should GAS/GAF about protecting the innocent. Maybe you should.
    I don't remember "harping on" about him. All I did was list a few things he had either done or stood for from his Wikipedia listing.

Why do we need a human rights law when is comes to prosecuting someone for abusing a child. There are far better laws which carry a far stiffer penalty for anyone found guilty that using the Human rights Act. You really need to do your research before you post your ill-conceived drivel.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I think that option is built in to options 1, 2 & 3 already.
    You think the city is going somewhere?

Has that earthquake addled your brain?

Or was the earthquake caused by you firing a bazooka at a cyclist instead of a gun?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Option 4 - UK is totally stuffed and no-one cares anymore.
    I think that option is built in to options 1, 2 & 3 already.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Kick the can down the road until there are only 3 options:

- my deal
    - no deal
    - no Brexit
    Option 4 - UK is totally stuffed and no-one cares anymore.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    I don't GAS whether you GAS. Just pointing out your intellectual weakness to the congregation.
    Sorry to ask you a personal question. But is Y62 one of your sockies?

Actually I guess the answer is no - I think you would struggle to appear so vacuous.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    May says she answered 82 questions on Brexit in the Commons yesterday. She repeats the promises she made yesterday about a possible vote on extending article 50.
    Kick the can down the road until there are only 3 options:

- my deal
    - no deal
    - no Brexit

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Please explain to me why the religious views of my MP, whom I never actually voted for, has any bearing on my intelligence.

and BTW its not hat I don't GAS its that I don't GAF.
    I didn't say that it did have any bearing, but I wouldn't expect you to get that.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    hang on a second and Ill check my "give-a-*****-o-meter" Oh yes the results are in. He is entitled to his own opinion, strangely just like anyone else under your ever so precious human rights law, and on this particular issue, as an atheist, and someone who believes that the church and religion is to blame for almost all wrong doings in this world - I don't give a *****.

HTH
    Please explain to me why the religious views of my MP, whom I never actually voted for, has any bearing on my intelligence.

You were the one harping on about his support for Brexit, how wonderful he was in not toeing the party line, how he opposed human rights law, etc, and not liking it when he was accused of being a hypocrite.

And yes, even though you and your MP do not consider human rights to be of any value, maybe when it comes to children being abused, maybe you could possibly agree that they should have some level of human rights?
    Maybe you and your MP should GAS/GAF about protecting the innocent. Maybe you should.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    I don't GAS whether you GAS. Just pointing out your intellectual weakness to the congregation.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I refer the Old Git, sorry Greg (slip of the tongue) to my pervious answer.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    But in so many of these issues, his opinion is taken from an unaccountable European bureaucracy, based on the assumed views of a fictional being. Yet he is meant to be representing his constituents.
    I refer the Old Git, sorry Greg (slip of the tongue) to my pervious answer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X