• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Disney treat for Remainers"

Collapse

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    ohh ffs, mods - put us out of his misery already

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    ohh ffs, mods - put him out of his misery already

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    It's pretty obviously true. I'm acknowledging the evidence that semites have a higher IQ, if that to you is anti semitic then...
    Within the context of your other bigoted views, it is obvious what is going on.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Are you drunk? Something appears to be affecting the language centres of your brain.
    These are his defining features. He's a sad inadequate drunk who spills his bile over the internet, presumably thinking he's an amusing contrarian or some such.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Are you drunk? Something appears to be affecting the language centres of your brain.
    Seems he's been drunk all weekend.

As xenophobic twunts go on this site, he's up there with the 'best'

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I can't argue with stupid on this level
    Well, you've already proved that you can't argue at all.

You're a strange bloke. You make post after post that are demonstrably factually incorrect, yet your comment on a post that's factual, objective and verifiable, is, in your opinion, stupid.

For your next trick, are you going to prove that black is white?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    And antisemitism is a word meaning anti-Jew. Not anti Semitic people.
    I can't argue with stupid on this level

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    So sky fairy magic super mental powers wont get you wealth. Genetics will.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Why do you persist in using the word "semite" when it is manifestly the wrong word? Take five minutes away from the keyboard, read a dictionary and educate yourself. There's no excuse for ignorance.
    So sky fairy magic super mental powers wont get you wealth. Genetics will.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    You fella are such a brave little warrior hiding behind his keyboard
    And so often displays his ignorance.

The semites are a race.

Semitic people - Wikipedia
    So what? You're talking about Jews. You're not including Arabs in your posts. And antisemitism is a word meaning anti-Jew. Not anti Semitic people.

Judaism is a religion

Judaism - Wikipedia
    Yeah. I asked why you persist in using semite instead of Jew, not instead of Judaism. I really suggest you consult a dictionary. Do you know what one is? Hint. Wikipedia is not a dictionary.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    NAT thinks pouring water on a child's head will give them immortally.
    You fella are such a brave little warrior hiding behind his keyboard

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Judaism is a religion

Judaism - Wikipedia

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Why do you persist in using the word "semite" when it is manifestly the wrong word? Take five minutes away from the keyboard, read a dictionary and educate yourself. There's no excuse for ignorance.
    The semites are a race.

Semitic people - Wikipedia

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    If there is an accusation made by a moderator that I am anti Semitic based on my posting history then I would like to see the evidence for that claim
    The fact that you've changed this thread to one about Jews and Spanish is a pretty good clue that you are Xenophobic about both groups.

In case you forgot what you started this thread about, here it is ....

If you like the Eurozone pantomime, you might want to read this...

Youth unemployment is 22% in France, 33% in Spain and 34% in Italy.

Ireland has debt per capita of 35K and is about to lose its biggest trading partner.

China has stopped buying Euro cars.

The USA has massive growth.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I would suggest the opinion that semites cannot have a higher IQ is anti semitic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X