• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Netflix treat for Brexiteers"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    You know the word is actually spelt bollocks?
    I do, but for some reason I thought it came under the swear filter criteria. I must have this forum confused with another.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Some bolox... I've wanted to leave the EU since the Maastricht Treaty created it. Social media has made absolutely no difference. Not that I use any social media anyway. And you might as well drop the "right wing" bolox, there are plenty of lefties who want Brexit, including our Dear Leader In Waiting...
    You would be one of the 10% then.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Some bolox... I've wanted to leave the EU since the Maastricht Treaty created it. Social media has made absolutely no difference. Not that I use any social media anyway. And you might as well drop the "right wing" bolox, there are plenty of lefties who want Brexit, including our Dear Leader In Waiting...
    You know the word is actually spelt bollocks?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Some gibberish...Wasn't it the right wing who used social media to lie to people or have you already forgotten Cambridge Analytics et. al.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Sport?
    Obligatory for mods?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post
    Really?
    And talking tulipe in CUK forums is what exactly?
    Sport?

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I do not really use social media
    Really?
    And talking tulipe in CUK forums is what exactly?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    It's not personal if you put it on social media with no restrictions. Its public domain. Even if you restrict the data to only friends you could argue that that is still placing the information in the public domain.

Oh the joys of an unregulated social media
    There'll be none of that crap after Brexit!

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    The illegal use of personal data is one issue.

But not the same as the snowflake social media meltdown after brexit.
    It's not personal if you put it on social media with no restrictions. Its public domain. Even if you restrict the data to only friends you could argue that that is still placing the information in the public domain.

Oh the joys of an unregulated social media

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Some gibberish...Wasn't it the right wing who used social media to lie to people or have you already forgotten Cambridge Analytics et. al.
    The illegal use of personal data is one issue.

But not the same as the snowflake social media meltdown after brexit.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I do not really use social media - and I am pretty sure a large amount of the 'gammons' you so love to laugh at also do not use social media.

In fact when you think about it the whole phrase works so much better if you change the words 'small island' to 'large central European bureaucratic body'

Because let's be honest it was the social justice libtards who sent the social media platforms into melt down after the vote.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I do not really use social media - and I am pretty sure a large amount of the 'gammons' you so love to laugh at also do not use social media.

In fact when you think about it the whole phrase works so much better if you change the words 'small island' to 'large central European bureaucratic body'

Because let's be honest it was the social justice libtards who sent the social media platforms into melt down after the vote.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Didn't read about in the news as it was happening then?
    I did have a bit of a chuckle, if I'm honest...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Thanks for the Spoiler Alert...
    Didn't read about in the news as it was happening then?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X