• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "EU citizens scavenging in the bins for food"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I wasn't making a comparison, merely pointing out that all is not milk and honey within the EU.
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    The UK is in the EU.
    Proving Zigenare's point. Especially around Neasden.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    I wasn't making a comparison, merely pointing out that all is not milk and honey within the EU.
    Of course its not there is wine as well.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    You're a hypocrite. Are the Greeks and Irish not EU Citizens?
    Of course they (we, given I'm an Irish citizen) are. Have I said anywhere that I don't have compassion for them?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Not for long.
    But it is now.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    The UK is in the EU.
    Not for long.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    No.

Try to at least pretend to have a minimum of compassion, these are your fellow citizens.
    You're a hypocrite. Are the Greeks and Irish not EU Citizens?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    The UK is in the EU.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Of course not, as the original post proves. We're within the EU.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    Reduced to comparing the UK to Greece in a vain effort to find any favourable comparisons. What a joke.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    How many people are on UC versus how many people are bin dipping.

Do you think maybe those dipping for food have spent the money they were given for food on non food luxuries?
    No.

Try to at least pretend to have a minimum of compassion, these are your fellow citizens.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Do you think maybe those dipping for food have spent the money they were given for food on non food luxuries?

You mean like rent and heating?

Inconsiderate so and sos, they should sleep rough on the streets, beg and go to those food banks that you find rather uplifting.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Just shows how ****ed the EUSSR is.

Access Denied
    How many people are on UC versus how many people are bin dipping.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Greek Pensioners, anyone? (E)Utopia
    Reduced to comparing the UK to Greece in a vain effort to find any favourable comparisons. What a joke.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied

Access Denied
    Greek Pensioners, anyone? (E)Utopia

Pray regail us with tales of how Irish Pensioners have had their pensions reduced...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    started a topic EU citizens scavenging in the bins for food

EU citizens scavenging in the bins for food

Access Denied

Working...
X