• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "One less ferry company to worry about"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    No! You had your walkies earlier. Whorty will be back to take you out again in the morning.
    That it?

Not really cut out for this "sparring" are you really?

I can see why you hit it off with Warty. Birdbrains of a feather sticking together.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Ay Oop.....more desperate projection from the forum muffinhead!

Do please try to restrict your artless vapourings to a minimum, there's a chap.

No! You had your walkies earlier. Whorty will be back to take you out again in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    It makes inadequates like Spuddy feel better about their wasted lives.
    Ay Oop.....more desperate projection from the forum muffinhead!

Do please try to restrict your artless vapourings to a minimum, there's a chap.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Getting 'likes' from your fellow zombies doesn't prove you have something to say. It proves they are as shallow as you and think name calling is witty. You, and they, are wrong HTH

I bet you get excited too when you post a picture of your pensioners special from 'spoonies on Facebook and people 'like' it
    It makes inadequates like Spuddy feel better about their wasted lives.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Getting 'likes' from your fellow zombies doesn't prove you have something to say.
    And Failing to get likes from YOUR fellow zombies just goes to show that even they don't believe you have anything to say.

In which, rather surprisingly, they would be correct.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    See, even though this wasn't remotely funny your little puppy BR14 gave you a 'like'. BR14 is still upset that I referred to him as a moron, he'll like any post that is aimed at me

Keep going though, I'm sure some other morons will be along soon to 'like' more of your posts

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Elf and Safety innit? You ate the last ones you were given!!

See, even though this wasn't remotely funny your little puppy BR14 gave you a 'like'. BR14 is still upset that I referred to him as a moron, he'll like any post that is aimed at me

Keep going though, I'm sure some other morons will be along soon to 'like' more of your posts

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    SB Thanks Received 5898
    Likes Received 7521

Warty Thanks Received 118
    Likes Received 323

Do the Maths you feather-brained nonentity. When all is said and done, you are just another moron that has been press-ganged onto the SS Delusional.

Getting 'likes' from your fellow zombies doesn't prove you have something to say. It proves they are as shallow as you and think name calling is witty. You, and they, are wrong HTH

I bet you get excited too when you post a picture of your pensioners special from 'spoonies on Facebook and people 'like' it

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I only wish I could use a crayon
    Elf and Safety innit? You ate the last ones you were given!!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Have you not realised yet that you literally have nothing to say that anyone wants to hear?
    SB Thanks Received 5898
    Likes Received 7521

Warty Thanks Received 118
    Likes Received 323

Do the Maths you feather-brained nonentity. When all is said and done, you are just another moron that has been press-ganged onto the SS Delusional.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    More name calling and no substance - keep it up fella It's best you follow this path because whenever you try to join a proper debate you get shredded.

How does it feel to add so little value to a forum you've posted to 29.5k times? Have you not realised yet that you literally have nothing to say that anyone wants to hear?
    Stop being being such a remeanie. Spuddy is a well loved forum pet, even if he is soiling the carpet in his dotage.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    It may not be his first language......he seems more (Ef)fluent in talking pure Bollox.

More name calling and no substance - keep it up fella It's best you follow this path because whenever you try to join a proper debate you get shredded.

How does it feel to add so little value to a forum you've posted to 29.5k times? Have you not realised yet that you literally have nothing to say that anyone wants to hear?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Did you skip English lessons?
    I don't see the point in trying too hard on here given the lack of comprehension from you brexidiots. I only wish I could use a crayon font so you feel more at home

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Scare me off I'm not the Russian army mate, that you single-handedly scared off before setting up the entire Indian mobile network 2 years before it was actually rolled out. Takes a little bit more than your childish posts to scare me off old man

I know you and your dumn brexidiots would love this forum to die so that you don't have to keep being reminded how badly Brexit is going, but I just enjoy this too much to give up then entertainment. The day Brexit is cancelled is the day I mourn, and will have to go find another forum of idiots to mock

Keep on posting fella
    Spuddy's corned beef fritters and primitive hand hygiene have scared off many a military unit.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Did you skip English lessons?
    It may not be his first language......he seems more (Ef)fluent in talking pure Bollox.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X