• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sadiq Khan triggers Brexiteer snowflake outrage with fireworks"

Collapse

• original PM
    replied
    Old Greg is very 'self aware'

Apparently he practises his 'self awareness' on a daily basis.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Congrats on your self awareness.
    Thanks - let's hope yours doesn't happen too late.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Y'know what, I bet myself a fiver that you'd use the word "cretin" in your response. I'm now kicking myself that I didn't bet more...
    Congrats on your self awareness.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Your experience is tainted by your cretinism.
    Y'know what, I bet myself a fiver that you'd use the word "cretin" in your response. I'm now kicking myself that I didn't bet more...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    In my experience, the most self-righteous are the least likely to actually be right.

Get your post-ironic head round that.
    Your experience is tainted by your cretinism.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    You are a precious little snowflake, aren't you?
    In my experience, the most self-righteous are the least likely to actually be right.

Get your post-ironic head round that.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    For avoidance of all doubt, we'll just strap a dildo to your head to save you speaking.
    You are a precious little snowflake, aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    We'll issue you with a pair of these next year, to protect your blood pressure.

For avoidance of all doubt, we'll just strap a dildo to your head to save you speaking.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
    Seriously?

Is that what all the bleating is about?

My thoughts exactly. At worst, Khan was having a light-hearted dig at Brexit, and why shouldn't he? Last time I looked, we were still a free country.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
    Seriously?

Treason is treason.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Ah, you mean this Andrew Bridgen

Originally posted by Twitter
    Brexiteer Andrew Bridgen (who thought Brits had automatic right to Irish passport) now thinks the solution to the Irish border is that the Republic of Ireland (where 85% like the EU) will want to leave too "when it sees the land of milk and honey in the UK"
    Bless.....
    Alex Taylor on Twitter:

Leave a comment:

• Dark Black
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Seriously?

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    One wonders what the headlines might have been if Boris had pulled a comparable stunt when he was mayor. I didn't see the fireworks on tv, unfortunately, I was out having fun. Iplayer (via Sky) doesn't seem to have the programme listed either, so I'll have to pass judgement.
    Unless anyone has a link?

Leave a comment:

• tazdevil
    replied
    We shouldn't be getting our knickers in a twist. That nice Mr Khan is simply saying that London is open for business, which it should be, especially post Brexit when we can deal with the rest of the World from our position as Europe's closest free trade port and financial centre

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    One wonders what the headlines might have been if Boris had pulled a comparable stunt when he was mayor. I didn't see the fireworks on tv, unfortunately, I was out having fun. Iplayer (via Sky) doesn't seem to have the programme listed either, so I'll have to pass judgement.
    Unless anyone has a link?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X