• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A hint as to why the nogitations went bad"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Which Uni did you graduate from?
    Why would that interest a draft dodger like you?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    There will always be a "transition period" you fooking moron.
    Indeed following a no-deal Brexit we can have a "transition period" to poverty and irrelevance. It'll be a fairly short one though.

Feck me, this is funny

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Yep, thick as mince: New Brexit Secretary Stephen Barclay Doesn't Seem To Know When Brexit Is | HuffPost UK

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    There will always be a "transition period" you fooking moron. It won't be the same as the surrender document that May is promoting however and will involve a lot more than the EU's sabre-rattling thus far.
    It will involve taking some sort of stance that is not simply that of the compliant docile wishy-washy spineless bremainer-inspired insipid hand-tying tripe that seems to currently be appealing to all the forelock-tuggers.
    It will no doubt involve a lot of handwringing and bedwetting amongst the skittish fraternity. You know, the teeth-chattering whortys and darmys of the world, but it will be a price worth paying.

You HAVE no mind, boggled or otherwise. Stop fretting so.

You don't get it do you, I don't care what deal we have as I'll be ok every which way. I just love the chaos, confusion and anger from Brexiters as they start to realise they're not going to get what they thought they would. The panic from brexiter MPs and morons on forums like this, and BBC HYS, is pure comedy.

Brexit will be so bad, you failures will be begging to go back into Europe within 10 years when you finally come to understand it wasn't the EU holding you back, but your own abject failure.

As you were soldier boy. Chin up. You won, enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Don’t feed the Brexiteers...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I rest my case. Thick as mince.
    Nicely baited.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    One where English was the first language, i suspect
    Ah, Uni of Life

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    One where English was the first language, i suspect

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    ftfy

By the way, what are "nogitations"? Something else you have imagined?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I didn't get any of that. Do you have any pictures?
    ftfy

By the way, what are "nogitations"? Something else you have imagined?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    There will always be a "transition period" you fooking moron. It won't be the same as the surrender document that May is promoting however and will involve a lot more than the EU's sabre-rattling thus far.
    It will involve taking some sort of stance that is not simply that of the compliant docile wishy-washy spineless bremainer-inspired insipid hand-tying tripe that seems to currently be appealing to all the forelock-tuggers.
    It will no doubt involve a lot of handwringing and bedwetting amongst the skittish fraternity. You know, the teeth-chattering whortys and darmys of the world, but it will be a price worth paying.

I rest my case. Thick as mince.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

Seriously, the ex-chief negotiator doesn't realise that there is no transition period with no deal?

The mind boggles when it comes to the imbecility of Brexiters.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    With morons like that it’s no wonder this country is heading for very painful times

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    David Davis: There has long been an alternative to this discredited deal. It’s the Canada-style plan that Tusk and Barnier offered us. | Conservative Home

"If we need to leave with no deal and negotiate a free trade agreement during the transition period, so be it."

Seriously, the ex-chief negotiator doesn't realise that there is no transition period with no deal?

To be fair, he's probably wankered.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    started a topic A hint as to why the nogitations went bad

A hint as to why the nogitations went bad

David Davis: There has long been an alternative to this discredited deal. It’s the Canada-style plan that Tusk and Barnier offered us. | Conservative Home

"If we need to leave with no deal and negotiate a free trade agreement during the transition period, so be it."

Working...
X