• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

A hint as to why the nogitations went bad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    A hint as to why the nogitations went bad

    David Davis: There has long been an alternative to this discredited deal. It’s the Canada-style plan that Tusk and Barnier offered us. | Conservative Home

    "If we need to leave with no deal and negotiate a free trade agreement during the transition period, so be it."

    Seriously, the ex-chief negotiator doesn't realise that there is no transition period with no deal?

    The mind boggles when it comes to the imbecility of Brexiters.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

    #2
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    David Davis: There has long been an alternative to this discredited deal. It’s the Canada-style plan that Tusk and Barnier offered us. | Conservative Home

    "If we need to leave with no deal and negotiate a free trade agreement during the transition period, so be it."

    Seriously, the ex-chief negotiator doesn't realise that there is no transition period with no deal?

    The mind boggles when it comes to the imbecility of Brexiters.
    To be fair, he's probably wankered.

    Comment


      #3
      With morons like that it’s no wonder this country is heading for very painful times

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by sasguru View Post

        Seriously, the ex-chief negotiator doesn't realise that there is no transition period with no deal?
        There will always be a "transition period" you fooking moron. It won't be the same as the surrender document that May is promoting however and will involve a lot more than the EU's sabre-rattling thus far.
        It will involve taking some sort of stance that is not simply that of the compliant docile wishy-washy spineless bremainer-inspired insipid hand-tying tripe that seems to currently be appealing to all the forelock-tuggers.
        It will no doubt involve a lot of handwringing and bedwetting amongst the skittish fraternity. You know, the teeth-chattering whortys and darmys of the world, but it will be a price worth paying.



        Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        The mind boggles when it comes to the imbecility of Brexiters.
        You HAVE no mind, boggled or otherwise. Stop fretting so.

        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          There will always be a "transition period" you fooking moron. It won't be the same as the surrender document that May is promoting however and will involve a lot more than the EU's sabre-rattling thus far.
          It will involve taking some sort of stance that is not simply that of the compliant docile wishy-washy spineless bremainer-inspired insipid hand-tying tripe that seems to currently be appealing to all the forelock-tuggers.
          It will no doubt involve a lot of handwringing and bedwetting amongst the skittish fraternity. You know, the teeth-chattering whortys and darmys of the world, but it will be a price worth paying.





          You HAVE no mind, boggled or otherwise. Stop fretting so.

          I rest my case. Thick as mince.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I didn't get any of that. Do you have any pictures?
            ftfy

            By the way, what are "nogitations"? Something else you have imagined?

            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              ftfy

              By the way, what are "nogitations"? Something else you have imagined?

              Which Uni did you graduate from?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Which Uni did you graduate from?
                One where English was the first language, i suspect
                Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
                Inertia, however........................

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  One where English was the first language, i suspect
                  Ah, Uni of Life

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    I rest my case. Thick as mince.
                    Nicely baited.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X