• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "One of the best Brexit articles I have ever read"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Pretty good read: The Mistakes That Led to Brexit - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    It’s almost as if they lie on purpose..

They're polititians FFS. of course they do

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I drive down that road several times a year. I takes you to the airport. It is cul-de-sac surrounded by high fences and barbed wire. It enable people to get to the Swiss side of the airport only - where there are full border and customs checks. It does not lead anywhere else.
    The tweet itself was immediately debunked in the comments, but the incorrect tweet was never withdrawn or corrected by the Brexiter MP.

It’s almost as if they lie on purpose, leaving their stained record there for the gullible Brexit masses to read and copy, never thinking for themselves....

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I drive down that road several times a year. I takes you to the airport. It is cul-de-sac surrounded by high fences and barbed wire. It enable people to get to the Swiss side of the airport only - where there are full border and customs checks. It does not lead anywhere else.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Here's another good one:

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Mainly sleepless nights trying to understand what the took he was on about.
    So, either you should know better, or you never understood.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    AHH yes qed.

Part of my thesis was on that believe it or not.

That Feynman fella has a lot to answer for.

Mainly sleepless nights trying to understand what the took he was on about.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Tales from topographic brexits??

good title for an album, probably

It would have to be the third album, when one of the key members is in the process of quitting.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Ah - a Klein bottle. But that's topology, not QM.
    Tales from topographic brexits??

good title for an album, probably

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
    Theresa May actually did Geography but she could readily appreciate how you could, at one and the same time, be outside something and yet still inside.

God bless her!
    Ah - a Klein bottle. But that's topology, not QM.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Two words

Quantum Mechanics
    Two words. Completely irrelevant.

Not all (or most) modelled systems are quantum mechanical systems (Newtonian mechanics is sufficient to put a man on the moon). Further, Quantum Electrodynamics is the the most accurate theory in human history with incredible predictive power.

Best to stick to what you know. I know it's not much, but at least it won't show up your woeful ignorance..

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
    Theresa May actually did Geography but she could readily appreciate how you could, at one and the same time, be outside something and yet still inside.

God bless her!
    Yes, at the present she appears to be OUTSIDE of her mind if she thinks this "deal" will ever fly whilst simultaneously being INSIDE J-C Juncker by virtue of having her head so far up his arse she can almost see Neil Kinnock's ankles!

Leave a comment:

• Cirrus
    replied

God bless her!

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Pretty sure it is Young's double slit experiment.

And it shows amongst other things wave/particle duality

Double-slit experiment - Wikipedia

Leave a comment:

• Cirrus
    replied
    Quantum Mechanics

Everything is chance - yes some things have a higher probability of happening than others but all have at least a chance which is not zero.
    And you'll remember from Young's Slit Experiment that whilst things can only be in one place at a time, they behave as though they are actually in two

Leave a comment:

Working...
X