• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "<mod snip> Militant wants second Brexit Referendum!"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I think someone is confusing "Racism" with "Offensive Slur" - mind you, it won't be the first time your ignorance has come to the fore.

Now the semantics are over, give the big boy pants back to OG, they make your arse look big and the colour just isn't you!
    That's the way. Keep your pecker up!

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    It's not acceptable.

The Times uses both anti-semitic and antisemitic. So not only is Zigenare an anti-semitic turd, he's an antisemitic ignorant turd. And an anti-semitic ignorant turd. And banned for two days. Well, it was bound to start eventually, he just can't help himself.
    I think someone is confusing "Racism" with "Offensive Slur" - mind you, it won't be the first time your ignorance has come to the fore.

Now the semantics are over, give the big boy pants back to OG, they make your arse look big and the colour just isn't you!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Jeez I pop away for a few days and this is what happens. CUK really has become a cretins paradise.
    What was the quote about the shopkeeper suddenly appearing?

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Speaking of crude tools, how are you old fella?
    I think OG's Old Fella was chopped off a while ago. Oh wait, that was NLyUK. Totally different poster. I apologize.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I have set my Brexiteer cretin expectations to automatically lower by 10% per week. Generally it works ok, but It is a crude tool that needs a manual override for when the antisemitic turd pitches in.
    Speaking of crude tools, how are you old fella?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post
    although all anti-semites are on team Brexit.

That proves that Corbyn isn't an anti-semite as he's team remain....
    Corbyn is a leaver. He won't be able to nationalise all our children if we're in the EU.
    (Look at his voting record on the EU - he puts Jacob Rees-Mogg to shame when it come to voting against anything to do with the EU, although to be fair he's had a couple of decades head start).

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Jeez I pop away for a few days and this is what happens. CUK really has become a cretins paradise.
    I have set my Brexiteer cretin expectations to automatically lower by 10% per week. Generally it works ok, but It is a crude tool that needs a manual override for when the antisemitic turd pitches in.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Being on team Brexit does not oblige you to be on team antisemitism.
    although all anti-semites are on team Brexit.

That proves that Corbyn isn't an anti-semite as he's team remain....

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    So is calling people Dago's OK?

It's getting hard to know what is acceptasble here.
    It's not acceptable.

The Times uses both anti-semitic and antisemitic. So not only is Zigenare an anti-semitic turd, he's an antisemitic ignorant turd. And an anti-semitic ignorant turd. And banned for two days. Well, it was bound to start eventually, he just can't help himself.

Leave a comment:

• Cirrus
    replied
    You can recognise me as a viaduct
    Ah, I knew I'd seen you somewhere before

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I think the Headmaster has gone home. Perhaps if you leave him a note he'll read it in the morning.

In the meantime I don't think anyone else is interested in your childish name calling.
    WGAS what an antisemitic turd like you thinks?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    It seems we are both content for me to continue to call you out as an antisemitic turd. No court required.

It is worth being clear that your antisemitic turd status arises from more than your unwillingness to work for Jews. You also stated that Jews are just in it for themselves and that they view gentiles as just there to be used.
    I think the Headmaster has gone home. Perhaps if you leave him a note he'll read it in the morning.

In the meantime I don't think anyone else is interested in your childish name calling.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    But what?

If you get your delights regurgitating the same old drivel by all means carry on. It has no impact whatsoever.

And if my saying that I won't work for Jews again makes me Anti-Semitic then so be it. See me in Court.
    It seems we are both content for me to continue to call you out as an antisemitic turd. No court required.

It is worth being clear that your antisemitic turd status arises from more than your unwillingness to work for Jews. You also stated that Jews are just in it for themselves and that they view gentiles as just there to be used.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    But you are an antisemitic turd.
    But what?

If you get your delights regurgitating the same old drivel by all means carry on. It has no impact whatsoever.

And if my saying that I won't work for Jews again makes me Anti-Semitic then so be it. See me in Court.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X