• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Highly skilled to be hit hardest by no deal Brexit"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Unfortunately I am above age limit in the French Foreign Legion ...
    They must be gutted. Not to worry, I am sure they can find a suitable mascot elsewhere......

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Maybe go for the French, that would be a better fit with your natural attributes?
    Unfortunately I am above age limit in the French Foreign Legion ...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Still can't get that shift key working properly can you?

You remoaners seem to hit the sh1t key every day in this forum!

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    You really can't read posts can you? ask your mummy to help you.
    Still can't get that shift key working properly can you?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I’d happily serve in the British Army on its own
    I doubt the outfits would shrink to fit your inferior physique.

Maybe go for the French, that would be a better fit with your natural attributes?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Does that explain your inability to find the shift key?

You really can't read posts can you? ask your mummy to help you.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    its a pity there is little truth in the suggestion that excessive masturbation results in poor eyesight, if it were true most of the remoaners on here would be unable to see the screen to post!
    Does that explain your inability to find the shift key?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    What do you mean, this morning?

It's all explained but this: several studies (just one linked to below) have shown that obesity causes a reduction in grey matter:

303 See Other

Whci is why SB, vetran and Bean are the thickest twats on this forum.

its a pity there is little truth in the suggestion that excessive masturbation results in poor eyesight, if it were true most of the remoaners on here would be unable to see the screen to post!

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    SNIP

It's all explained but this: several studies (just one linked to below) have shown that obesity causes a reduction in grey matter:

303 See Other

Except I'm not obese, or even fat - so you are incorrect, yet again.

For the record, your missus has the thickest twat, you just are a twat.

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    It is a funny kind of EUSSR when the UK has the sovereignty to cease membership immediately with a single act of parliament.
    I dunno why we're trying to make a deal with the EUSSR, we should just walk away now

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I'd be more worried in your shoes alexei. I mean if Brexit gets overturned and we end up staying in the EU, you may get conscripted into their Army.

Once they have evaluated your military capabilities....won't be much fun for you eking out an existence as a sandbag on the Montenegran border!

You could always try what you did in Mother Russia of course, but somehow I don't see a "note from Mummy excusing you" carrying much weight!

I’d happily serve in the British element of the Greater EU Army or just British Army on its own - 23rd regiment will do me nicely

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Indeed its not an Army its just a NAAFI.
    At least Shauny will have the skills and experience.

Its not an EUSSR its a common market.
    Its not a lie its just a half truth.
    It is a funny kind of EUSSR when the UK has the sovereignty to cease membership immediately with a single act of parliament.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Project Fear!

Indeed its not an Army its just a NAAFI.
    Its not an EUSSR its a common market.
    Its not a lie its just a half truth.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    So just to be clear, are you suggesting that "older people" should not be allowed to vote? Do enlighten us as to where the age cut-off falls in this utopian world of yours.
    Or is it variable depending on what results you wish to achieve?

You know only the right people should be allowed to vote i.e. those that agree with him.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
    Shaun , you really are thick this morning. .
    What do you mean, this morning?

303 See Other

Leave a comment:

Working...
X