• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Penny dropping for Dales farmers"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    It tasted good and I did not keel over and die - neither did my family - neither have 300 million americans..

your point?
    You are a Mor On, maybe that was side effect?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    We are what we eat BB. Best tell darmy, whorty, and sas et al to lay off the mince and the whale omelettes if they don't want to become even thicker!!

As a vegan, I'll stick to my avocado on toast thanks

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    So did you eat fatty foods when you were a kid?
    Is that why you're a bottom feeder with poor qualifications?
    Ha no we were dirt poor - meat on a Sunday if there was any left after the adults had eaten and then left overs for the rest of week.

I was born in 73 - not sure what else happened in that year?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    So did you eat fatty foods when you were a kid?
    Is that why you're a bottom feeder with poor qualifications?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Yeah you keep feeding your family crap, it probably accounts for your low IQ
    but probably not

https://www.nhs.uk/news/pregnancy-an...-linked-to-iq/

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    It tasted good and I did not keel over and die - neither did my family - neither have 300 million americans..

your point?
    Yeah you keep feeding your family crap, it probably accounts for your low IQ

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Did you know what's in it, or did it just taste good?

Sustainable Table | Hormones
    "An estimated 80 percent of all US feedlot cattle are injected with hormones to make them grow faster"

https://ec.europa.eu/food/safety/che...at_hormones_en
    "In 1981, with Directive 81/602/EEC, the EU prohibited the use of substances having a hormonal action for growth promotion in farm animals. Examples for these kind of growth promoters are oestradiol 17ß, testosterone, progesterone, zeranol, trenbolone acetate and melengestrol acetate (MGA).
    This prohibition applies to Member States and imports from third countries alike"

Do you understand now why I call you an idiot? And you've bred - it's your kids I feel sorry for.

your point?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Also - not sure that American food standards are really that bad in fact most places I have been to have been very good.

But I suppose it's not got a blue background with some yellow stars on it so it must be crap.
    Did you know what's in it, or did it just taste good?

Sustainable Table | Hormones
    "An estimated 80 percent of all US feedlot cattle are injected with hormones to make them grow faster"

https://ec.europa.eu/food/safety/che...at_hormones_en
    "In 1981, with Directive 81/602/EEC, the EU prohibited the use of substances having a hormonal action for growth promotion in farm animals. Examples for these kind of growth promoters are oestradiol 17ß, testosterone, progesterone, zeranol, trenbolone acetate and melengestrol acetate (MGA).
    This prohibition applies to Member States and imports from third countries alike"

Do you understand now why I call you an idiot? And you've bred - it's your kids I feel sorry for.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post
    EU food standards

MMMM Ortolan

Also - not sure that American food standards are really that bad in fact most places I have been to have been very good.

But I suppose it's not got a blue background with some yellow stars on it so it must be crap.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    We are what we eat
    Time you stopped gobbling tubs of lard

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    We are what we eat BB. Best tell darmy, whorty, and sas et al to lay off the mince and the whale omelettes if they don't want to become even thicker!!

Not true in the case of sasguru. He has never eaten a woman in his life. But he is still a 2@.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Recently, we had some sweets shipped over from our US office, they were really thoroughly disgusting, no doubt synthetic manufactured from some oil by-product.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied

Brexit. The gift that keeps on giving.
    A colleague off to the States tomorrow all having a good laugh at how sh*te the food is over there.

Recently, we had some sweets shipped over from our US office, they were really thoroughly disgusting, no doubt synthetic manufactured from some oil by-product.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Unfortunately, that’s just the start of it. Fox is a bit of a dark horse, it seems he hangs about with some quite unsavoury people.

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics...trade-deal-nhs

The IFT/Cato Institute free trade deal recognises that its proposals are likely to be unpopular. “Health services would benefit from foreign competition, although we recognise any change to existing regulations would be extremely controversial,” it says.

It recommends testing the waters with foreign competition in education and legal services first.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Brexit. The gift that keeps on giving.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X