• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Airlines plotting to stop holiday flights out of Britain after Brexit"

Collapse

• tomtomagain
    replied
    He's just getting his excuses in early for when they next screw up the pilots holiday rota.

"It's 'cos of Brexit".

"Nah, mate, it's 'cos most of your pilots have left and you cannot get your planes in the air"
    Last edited by tomtomagain; 9 March 2018, 16:22.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    It's okay.....

Happens to everyone eventually!

It's a slippery slope towards agreeing with PC.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I must not be feeling well tonight ..... I agree with oPM
    It's okay.....

Happens to everyone eventually!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    He'll go bust in a week if he does that, so bring it on...

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    "You were promised you could leave the EU and everything would stay the same. "

Oh yes, that is exactly what was promised. FFS............where do they dig these quotes up from?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Ryanair - who I would not fly with if you paid me and O'leary is an utter utter ****.
    I must not be feeling well tonight ..... I agree with oPM

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Our friends over the ocean probably won't be much help either, America First!

https://www.ft.com/content/9461157c-...c-0cd3483b8b80

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I agree, read up on how they treat their pilots. Not sure I would want to fly with them regardless of O'leary.

Possibly better than Veuling. Ryanair is for hour building on Boeings, Veuling for Airbus. These are your main two options in Europe if you haven't come through a sponsored route to you ATPL other that heading out & flying for Susi, Air China or left seats in South America.

Now the cabin crew thats another matter. Several times a day the scratch card walk of shame.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    That's the spirit, we can all tell Ryan Air to take a running jump, and pay treble on British Airways.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Have these so called airlines forgotten the Battle of Britain? Empire 2.0 Britons never never never will be grounded by saboteurs and foreigners with funny names.

Per ardua ad astra for a red white and blue Brexit!

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    So not 'airlines' rather Ryanair - who I would not fly with if you paid me and O'leary is an utter utter ****.
    I agree, read up on how they treat their pilots. Not sure I would want to fly with them regardless of O'leary.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    I think Ryanair would ground it's planes for two minutes before it's board and shareholders decided against it.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    So not 'airlines' rather Ryanair - who I would not fly with if you paid me and O'leary is an utter utter ****.
    Despite being GGL & HON C I fly Ryanair bescause I consider it does pay me. €410 via Munich to London or €12.99 with Ryanair direct. I spend more time on the tube. It is a no brainer for 2 hours of my time. €200 an hour.

Lets not forget the 1.3M Brits with property abroad. HBO Ryanair allows a great number of them to shuttle forwards and backwards.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Sure, it’s all about you....

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X