• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Davis angry at EU preparing for a No-deal Brexit"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I am a dreary boring tedious repetitive obsessive cretin - shaunbhoy

ftfy

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I am a dreary boring tedious repetitive obsessive twunt - darmstadt
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    "Staying in the Single Market is essential and deliverable. We could construct a relationship with the EU that more closely resembled that of Norway or Switzerland" - Boris Johnson

"I am not by any means an ultra-Eurosceptic. In some ways, I am a bit of a fan of the European Union. If we did not have [the EU] we would have to invent it" - Boris Johnson

"Personally, I would like to stay in the single market, we need to stay in the council of ministers of the internal market." - Boris Johnson.

"I would vote to stay in the single market," - Boris Johnson

"I'm in favour of the single market. I want us to be able to trade freely with our European friends and partners." - Boris Johnson

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I can make a few suggestions to help....
    As long as marrying one of your ex wives (or you) isn't one of them

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by bulltraderpt View Post
    Eirikur, you aren't feeling the love looking at a sample of your posts.

Can we do anything to help?
    I can make a few suggestions to help....

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    Ah, the usual “ironic” post with emojis.

<——- The back button is over there, head on back to General, there’s a good chap, the grow-ups are talking in here.
    Ppppsssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh!

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied

Ah, the usual “ironic” post with emojis.

<——- The back button is over there, head on back to General, there’s a good chap, the grow-ups are talking in here.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    Sabre-rattling? No, it the continuation of Westminster's "we know best and we are the masters" attitude.

It's the reason why it took so long to resolve the NI Troubles throughout the 70's.

It's the reason why the North of England was dehumanised throughout the 80's, culminating (imo) in the resulting backlash in the referendum.

It's the reason why Scotland held a referendum, and are still talking about Indyref2.

It's the reason why HMG wasted 6 months dicking about with Phase 1 negotiations and used up every bit of goodwill we might have expected, just to end up agreeing to nearly everything from the EU.

And it's going to be the reason why we'll probably exit with no deal.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    It is known as "sabre-rattling".

Now all you bedwetters can get back under the covers and hug your teddy bears again.

Sabre-rattling? No, it the continuation of Westminster's "we know best and we are the masters" attitude.

It's the reason why it took so long to resolve the NI Troubles throughout the 70's.

It's the reason why the North of England was dehumanised throughout the 80's, culminating (imo) in the resulting backlash in the referendum.

It's the reason why Scotland held a referendum, and are still talking about Indyref2.

It's the reason why HMG wasted 6 months dicking about with Phase 1 negotiations and used up every bit of goodwill we might have expected, just to end up agreeing to nearly everything from the EU.

And it's going to be the reason why we'll probably exit with no deal.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Germany to play Hardball in the negotiations

...and may the best woman win

too many cakes being had and eaten.

Leave a comment:

• bulltraderpt
    replied
    Eirikur, you aren't feeling the love looking at a sample of your posts.

Can we do anything to help?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Excellent stuff from the EU negotiators. Show em' the door, it's the only way. we will gladly forfeit my right to stay in the uk.

FTFY

You know they sell us more goods than we sell them?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    We drive on the LEFT in this country mate.
    Don't confuse remoaners with facts, they swallowed project fear!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    It is known as "sabre-rattling".

Now all you bedwetters can get back under the covers and hug your teddy bears again.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Teresa May is appointing Noel Edmonds as Brexit deal or no deal minister....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X