• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "An Interesting Brexit Related Article"

Collapse

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Look, you are quite obviously a right pair of wangkers.

I suggest you get a room
    Only if you vote for me!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I was being an idiot and you are right about there being too much hate out there.
    Look, you are quite obviously a right pair of wangkers.

I suggest you get a room

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Yep, I was being a shuttlecock
    I was being an idiot and you are right about there being too much hate out there.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    'Tis the season, etc. etc...
    Yep, I was being a shuttlecock

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    No offence taken

Too much hate around with Brexit .... all my bad, I apologise too
    I learnt that your grammar is poor
    'Tis the season, etc. etc...

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    No offence taken

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Whorty, I feel bad for this, I really don't know you at all. I just hate it when someone attempts to belittle someone and their opinions because of their spelling or grammar. It's a kind of bullying and I tend to stand up to people who bully.

Anyway, I don't know if you are prick, knob-head or tit-head but I take it all back, my apologies.
    No offence taken

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    I woz tpyn me best, butt al the wordz getz mixd upd.

I wonder if prick is filtered out by the swear word filter, or knob-head, oh hang on, tit head.

Well there you go, they all get through. Pick one of em, they all apply to you.
    Whorty, I feel bad for this, I really don't know you at all. I just hate it when someone attempts to belittle someone and their opinions because of their spelling or grammar. It's a kind of bullying and I tend to stand up to people who bully.

Anyway, I don't know if you are prick, knob-head or tit-head but I take it all back, my apologies.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    I learnt that your grammar is poor. Although sadly still better than the average Brexit voter.
    I woz tpyn me best, butt al the wordz getz mixd upd.

I wonder if prick is filtered out by the swear word filter, or knob-head, oh hang on, tit head.

Well there you go, they all get through. Pick one of em, they all apply to you.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    A article in the Guardian written by a labour politician.
    What did we learn **** all.
    I learnt that your grammar is poor. Although sadly still better than the average Brexit voter.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    That's the spirit!

GREEENNNNLAAAKEEEE, we need you here.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    But to take such a dismal and negative view is kin to defeatism.
    That's the spirit!

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Which bit of the feck all did you disagree with?
    oh former politician, well that's a big difference then.

I don't see the world in such a negative way as this geezer. I don't talk down Britain, a large and modern economy.

We do have to rebalance the economy and we need to invest and think more long term. But to take such a dismal and negative view is kin to defeatism.
    Last edited by woohoo; 11 December 2017, 16:35.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    A article in the Guardian written by a labour politician.
    What did we learn **** all.
    Austin Mitchell is a former Labour MP for Grimsby and public accounts commissioner
    Which bit of the feck all did you disagree with?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Thanks to May giving everything away.
    I suspect some of the unelected Tory management are playing a long game here - role out the crappiest Brexit imaginable, call an election around the time of implementing it to "strengthen the country", which they lose to Labour.
    Drop Labour in it, to try to keep the country together, which they will fail to do, for a combination of reasons including the Brexit deal that gets agreed.

After the Labour term runs its course, the Tories get voted back in on a landslide majority, where their campaign is basically "Look at how bad Labour have run the country" and "remember before 2016, the country was under Tory rule and everything was perfect".
    Tories then implement Victorian Britain, having no regard for any pledges made about how wonderful everything would be post Brexit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X