• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bored of Election and Brexit - where is the weekend thread?"

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    This weekend I will be mostly getting the house ready for a quick sale. Decorating, tidying and sprucing up ready for the stream of millionaire buyers.
    1 bedroom retirement property for sale in Blunsdon Court: **GROUND FLOOR- PRESENTED AS NEW CONDITION **, SN25

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    This weekend I will be mostly getting the house ready for a quick sale. Decorating, tidying and sprucing up ready for the stream of millionaire buyers.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Very sensible, when Korbyn gets in, he'll tax you down to minimum wage anyway. And you think the Tories are scum? They only want to confiscate your house when you're too doolally to notice.
    Tories are Scum because they have become Labour Light - my biggest tax increases were all from Tory Scum, now higher than it was under Brown's 50% tax band.

If they want to tax so much then Tory Scum can go fook themselves.

Leave a comment:

• RSoles
    replied
    Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    whats SKA? your company?
    Squirrel Kissers Anonymous

Leave a comment:

• Coalman
    replied
    whats SKA? your company?
    Squirrel Knockers Association

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    It's a form of originally Jamaican music, a sort of precursor to reggae.
    AtW is one of its leading exponents in this country.
    Russian Ska, it's a bit of an acquired taste, but once it gets under your skin...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Working on SKA - time is very short before Korbyn gets a landslide and when (not if) it happens I don't want to be earning more than minimum wage in this country.
    Very sensible, when Korbyn gets in, he'll tax you down to minimum wage anyway. And you think the Tories are scum? They only want to confiscate your house when you're too doolally to notice.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    I haven't had as much fun in years

I will be spending the weekend listening to political LBC phone in shows. Is Nige on tonight ?
    He doesn't do Fridays.

I'll be watching the Scots get another pasting tomorrow. (And if we lose I'll be deleting my CUK login and order up a copy of the Theresa May Book Of Really Unconvincing Excuses).

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Sciuridae Knowledge Application - the fount of all knowledge for these fluffy creatures.

Sofa Kabob Assembly - A couch above a Kebab shop.

Smashed Kompressor Automobile.

Leave a comment:

• motoukenin
    replied
    whats SKA? your company?
    Skill Knowledge Ability

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    whats SKA? your company?
    It's a form of originally Jamaican music, a sort of precursor to reggae.
    AtW is one of its leading exponents in this country.

Leave a comment:

• diseasex
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Working on SKA - time is very short before Korbyn gets a landslide and when (not if) it happens I don't want to be earning more than minimum wage in this country.
    whats SKA? your company?

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    I haven't had as much fun in years

I will be spending the weekend listening to political LBC phone in shows. Is Nige on tonight ?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    get em oot then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X