• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cannot pay VAT/PAYE due to Director's Loan - Need Advice !"

Collapse

• ASB
    replied
    Originally posted by deeniguy View Post
    I believe the stock is way undervalued and it can get to $0.03-$0.05 within next 3 months. Long term target $0.10 at least.

Will wait for next quarter fins to come out.
    I believe that with all my bottom drawer crud. I am usually wrong.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I believe the stock is way undervalued and it can get to $0.03-$0.05 within next 3 months. Long term target $0.10 at least.

But they can't be long term as you have a debt to pay by August and the fines you will incur by not paying will damage the expected profits.

Leave a comment:

• deeniguy
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Still a significant improvement on when the OP bought them, though.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Taita View Post
    Today: $0.0098
    Still a significant improvement on when the OP bought them, though.

Leave a comment:

• Taita
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    NWGC are up significantly since April. So maybe the OP should sell those and pay back the loan - the high before May 21st was $0.0017 and they are now trading at $0.0129. $850 in at the April / May peak returns $6450 today.
    Today:

$

Change
    -0.0007 -6.67%

Volume
    1.86m
    Jun 11, 2014, 11:01 a.m.

Day low

Day high

$0.0098

$0.01

Leave a comment:

• deeniguy
    replied
    Note that my intention for both were long term, so im very confident both will boom in a years time. Sadly, due to my current financial situation, i'll have to sell some if not by HMRC's agreed deadline. Expecting NWGC to move quicker than FROZ IMO.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    How quality investments those. They saw you coming
    NWGC are up significantly since April. So maybe the OP should sell those and pay back the loan - the high before May 21st was $0.0017 and they are now trading at $0.0129. $850 in at the April / May peak returns $6450 today.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    The two stock tickers are FROZ & NWGC on the US OTC market
    How quality investments those. They saw you coming

Leave a comment:

• Taita
    replied
    OMG No!

Leave a comment:

• deeniguy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by JoJoGabor View Post
    What stock did you invest in? I'm looking for a way to invest my companies money too.
    +1. I've got a nice wodge of cash sitting around that I need to pay my CT with, and I wouldn't mind making a tidy profit on it over the next few months.

Leave a comment:

• JoJoGabor
    replied
    What stock did you invest in? I'm looking for a way to invest my companies money too.

Leave a comment:

• ASB
    replied
    I've called them up and explained my situation, they were pretty lenient and understood the situation. We agreed to pay it all off by end of August so i have just under 3 months to sort this out and im pretty optimistic
    Good luck. It is really important to keep to an agreed schedule.

Leave a comment:

• deeniguy
    replied
    I've called them up and explained my situation, they were pretty lenient and understood the situation. We agreed to pay it all off by end of August so i have just under 3 months to sort this out and im pretty optimistic

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    If you are planning on ignoring them, at least make sure you file an accurate VAT return. The penalties for not doing this are significantly worse than just not paying, eg. a deliberate and concealed error that you only disclose when HMRC prompt you for the facts gives rise to a penalty of between 50 and 100% of the amount due.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X