• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: JSA & FCSA

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "JSA & FCSA"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by orinoco111 View Post
    JSA's suspension from the FCSA has been lifted. Was all to do with the timing of their annual review.
    Just to let you guys know that I do not believe that orinoco111 is a disinterested observer...

Leave a comment:

• orinoco111
    replied
    Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
    The website does state that their membership has been suspended until 2nd April - no statement why, perhaps they are going into administration again.

I note that they now own Plan IT, whose membership does not seem to be suspended.

Perhaps one of the other members can enlighten us?

FCSA Members - The Freelancer & Contractor Services Association
    JSA's suspension from the FCSA has been lifted. Was all to do with the timing of their annual review.

Leave a comment:

• Waldorf
    replied
    Originally posted by savycontractor View Post
    Hi

I am new here and just wanted to ask about JSA I was with them a few years ago until I got a perm job. I am back in the contracting market and signed up again with them. I have since heard they have had their FCSA membership suspended. Should I worry??
    The website does state that their membership has been suspended until 2nd April - no statement why, perhaps they are going into administration again.

I note that they now own Plan IT, whose membership does not seem to be suspended.

Perhaps one of the other members can enlighten us?

FCSA Members - The Freelancer & Contractor Services Association

Leave a comment:

• LisaContractorUmbrella
    replied
    I am sure there is a contact email address or phone number on the FCSA website - why not contact them and ask?

Leave a comment:

• kevpuk
    replied
    Wouldn't savvycontractor be a more descriptive username?

Leave a comment:

• savycontractor
    replied
    It was mentioned from a friend, I have looked on the website and FCSA list it under members

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    How did you hear this? I can't find anything on Google.

Have you rung them to ask them first see what they have to say for themselves?

Leave a comment:

• savycontractor
    started a topic JSA & FCSA

JSA & FCSA

Hi

I am new here and just wanted to ask about JSA I was with them a few years ago until I got a perm job. I am back in the contracting market and signed up again with them. I have since heard they have had their FCSA membership suspended. Should I worry??

Working...
X