• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Company Formation - What should I look for in a provider?"

Collapse

• b0redom
    replied
    Have you considered a vintage, or off the shelf company?

Leave a comment:

• Andrew at Boox
    replied
    Should be easy

If you're probably going to purchase accounting services as well then find an accountant who'll do the formation for next to nothing. Most should be able to get the formation through in 24 hours and refer you to a bank for a business account. The more exciting part is thinking of a company name!

Enjoy.

Tip, if you're going to set up a website for your business then search the available domain names of your selected company too.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    and a grip on reality...

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    Originally posted by JavaBrussels View Post
    What should I look for in company formation provider?
    Someone who will form a company for you would be a good start.

I used formationshouse a few years back - they did the job fine.

You can either do the rest yourself or get your accountant to do it.

Also, one that will accept magic beans for payment.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Nice pair of legs IMO.... Always make the process much better.

Leave a comment:

• Company Formation - What should I look for in a provider?

What should I look for in company formation provider?

What has others been missing with whom they have been using?

Any recommendations according to the criteria below?

I think I should have everything that is natural to buy from the provided with good technical solutions and at a fair price. “One Stop” for additional services like accounting is beneficial
    For me this includes all kind of nominee services and registered office.
    What should I look for regarding mail-handling?

Are there any yearly filings that needs to happen through the provider?

I think I will need a bank account through the provider.
    Are these quite standard?
    Last edited by JavaBrussels; 25 November 2012, 20:25.

Working...
X