• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Accountant recommendation"

Collapse

• garethevans1986
    replied
    Our accountant was a recommendation from another IT Contractor, he's based in Manchester - Gordon Levy Accountants

GE

Leave a comment:

• Scott C Accountant
    replied
    Agreed here Jack, make a few calls and make enquiries to see which one sounds best to you

Leave a comment:

• Scott C Accountant
    replied
    Hi Jack

Mod note: Hi Scott,

Please read the T&Cs of this forum. No blatant advertising. If you want to change your login to [email protected] however ask Admin and he will happily oblige.

Kind regards

Scott

Leave a comment:

• Jeremiah@RHJAccountants
    replied
    My advice call a few accountants and see which one offers the best service for your company.

Make sure to ask that there are no add on fees for payroll or self assessment.

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Here is a thread I put together of all the accountant recommendation threads we get (and there is a lot of them)

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...-requests.html

Google also brings back stuff like

Directory of Contractor Accountants - accountancy services providers for IT contractors :: Contractor UK

or you could look at the ContractorUK awards list

CUK Reader Awards 2011 - at a glance :: Contractor UK

Try having a loot at this thread. It explains how to search the forums so you don't have to ask the same questions that have been asked over and over.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/welco...uk-forums.html

Leave a comment:

• JamJarST
    replied
    I'm with SJD and am very happy, not cheap but really good service. InTouch are very helpful on here, especially Clare, so also get my vote and lots of people rate Nixon Williams too.

Leave a comment:

• Sally@InTouch
    replied
    NothernladUK has a link of a list of accountants that are recommended. Personally, I'd ring around a few and see how you feel when speaking to them.

Happy hunting!

Leave a comment:

• jackburton
    replied
    So far, I've found Nixon Williams and Brookson

Any opinions/recommendations based on these 2.

Leave a comment:

• jackburton
    started a topic Accountant recommendation

Accountant recommendation

Hi all,

Please could I have some opinions on a good accountant for an IT contractor?

Many thanks,

J

Working...
X