• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Accountant recommendation in herts (not the usual bunch!)"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter01MVL View Post
    Hi @cojak;1328251 I am looking to contact local accountants to see if we can help their contractor clients with MVL's and Entrepreneurs relief. Would it be possible to put me in contact <mod snip>

Thanks
    No, it wouldn’t be possible.

Leave a comment:

• Peter01MVL
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I use Quest Accounting Services Quest Accounting Services based in Tring.

Very good and deal with a large spread of clients.
    Hi @cojak;1328251 I am looking to contact local accountants to see if we can help their contractor clients with MVL's and Entrepreneurs relief. Would it be possible to put me in contact <mod snip>

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Out of interest, why do you use Quest and not a traditional contractor focused accountant?
    I missed this query.

They started out as contractor focused (I was recommended them by a fellow contractor who also used them, he and the accountant knew each other from uni or something).

They got me out of a sticky situation with my first accountant who did nothing and didn't respond to requests to give me back my previous year's accounts.

Leave a comment:

• Icena
    replied
    Progress..?

J,
    How did you get on in finding a good Acct ? I'm looking for one too....

Thanks

J

Leave a comment:

• backrubber
    replied
    Liric

I use Liric Accountants. I think that they have quite a wide range of clients. I have been with them for a few years and I have no complaints.

Their web address is: Liric Accountants Royston Herts

Contractor Accounting Software

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post

Out of interest, why do you use Quest and not a traditional contractor focused accountant?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    The contractor style accountant is no longer working for me. My business has has moved into Equity, Forex trading and now has a property portfolio. Filling in spreadsheets no longer works, and an email from my account manger which says “I don’t know what to do with this” pretty much says I’ve outgrown this type of accountant.

Anyone in the herts area know a good face-to-face all encompassing accountant? Happy to pay top $ for little or no work on my part!

Cheers
    J
    pm the puma.

Leave a comment:

• Accountant recommendation in herts (not the usual bunch!)

The contractor style accountant is no longer working for me. My business has has moved into Equity, Forex trading and now has a property portfolio. Filling in spreadsheets no longer works, and an email from my account manger which says “I don’t know what to do with this” pretty much says I’ve outgrown this type of accountant.

Anyone in the herts area know a good face-to-face all encompassing accountant? Happy to pay top $ for little or no work on my part!

Cheers
    J

Working...
X