• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Does anyone know or deal with iPSP / IOM Payroll and Service Provision Limited??"

Collapse

• Alan Jones
    replied
    Can anyone comment/throw any light on Article 9B "Disentitlement to Relief" of the UK/IOM DTA

Leave a comment:

• Alan Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by Freelancer1 View Post
    I've been told that the 67 Strand Street Douglas address used by iPSP on its web-site IPSP - Total payroll and remuneration solutions is in fact the local Ann Summers shop!!
    Did AJ say he worked at the same premises??
    I've also been told iPSP are the same outfit as Darwin - but if they are I am wondering why do they not use/share the same registered office address
    Maybe AJ can clarify
    Yes it is same building. Ann Summers is on the ground floor - access via the main pedestrianised shopping street.

The office access is at back of the building.

Yes IPSP/Darwin/Sanzar are connected insofar as IPSP provide services to the Darwin/Sanzar schemes.

Leave a comment:

• Freelancer1
    replied
    I've been told that the 67 Strand Street Douglas address used by iPSP on its web-site IPSP - Total payroll and remuneration solutions is in fact the local Ann Summers shop!!

Did AJ say he worked at the same premises??

I've also been told iPSP are the same outfit as Darwin - but if they are I am wondering why do they not use/share the same registered office address

Maybe AJ can clarify

Am following up on suggestion about AML/Winchester

thanks for any replies
    F1
    Last edited by Freelancer1; 6 April 2011, 15:25.

Leave a comment:

• Alan Jones
    replied
    I don't want to be lucky just sure about who I go with...
    Amber Pay
    APS Group
    Bedouin
    Chesterfield
    CLW
    Darwin
    MaximumPay
    Platinum Pay
    Sanzar
    and are there any more??
    AML and Winchester Consulting.
    GO for a scheme where your contact consultant/promoter is in UK SO that you are protected from large fines if HMRC decide scheme should be DOTAS registered.

Leave a comment:

• Alan Jones
    replied
    My researcher had a 'phone call to-day from the "in-house legal counsel of iPSP" who denied any knowledge of the Eddy Mercx named as the Administrative and Technical Contact at the 39 Bucks Road address.
    "Researcher" suggests "journalism". If you are upfront about what you are trying to achieve then contact me and i may give you the lowdown on IOM schemes/promoters/DOTAS avoidance/3rd party debt trf avoidance/Shadow Directors/Criminal investigations.

However, if you are thinking of joining a scheme then "don't" . Best to go PSC route.

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Originally posted by Vallah View Post
    You said three of them have....
    No I didn't, I said have gone bust or royally screwed their contractors...

Leave a comment:

• Freelancer1
    replied
    My researcher had a 'phone call to-day from the "in-house legal counsel of iPSP" who denied any knowledge of the Eddy Mercx named as the Administrative and Technical Contact at the 39 Bucks Road address.

Leave a comment:

• Vallah
    replied
    Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    Didn't say they'd gone bust; at least one is still trading.
    You said three of them have....

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Fair enough! (although if they've gone bust I don't imagine they have the funds for a legal battle!)
    Didn't say they'd gone bust; at least one is still trading.

Leave a comment:

• Vallah
    replied
    Nope, not setting myself up for a libel suit thanks. Do your own research.
    Fair enough! (although if they've gone bust I don't imagine they have the funds for a legal battle!)

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Out of interest, which ones?
    Nope, not setting myself up for a libel suit thanks. Do your own research.

Leave a comment:

• Vallah
    replied
    Really impressive. At least three of them have gone bust or royally screwed their contractors...
    Out of interest, which ones?

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Really impressive. At least three of them have gone bust or royally screwed their contractors...

Leave a comment:

• Vallah
    replied
    That's some top notch digging around though.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Almost every single one of his posts contains the address and url of one of these soon to be dodgy schemes questioning their integrity in someway.

He's gonna start pimping one of his own under another sockie soon enough.

Watch this space.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X