• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Smartpay anyone?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Smartpay anyone?"

Collapse

• DonkeyRhubarb
    replied
    I think the scheme is only open to people who have been sectioned under the mental health act.

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    i know a mate who was was with them until last year, i think they pay via one of these loan schemes still around i think but i wouldn't risk it personally

Leave a comment:

• Vandalswife54
    replied
    Smart pay limited??

Does anyone have any update on this company?

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Surprise
    replied
    Split divis with the missus and you're not far off 88% anyway (probably )

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by timittim View Post
    Ive been looking into these as well. I thought they were an offshore solution. i have emailed them to find out more as if there legit thats a good take home
    You been looking in to them for 5 years. Now that is what I call diligence......

Leave a comment:

• timittim
    replied
    Ive been looking into these as well. I thought they were an offshore solution. i have emailed them to find out more as if there legit thats a good take home

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    This is them according to Co's House.

Operating out of the same offices as a firm of Lawyers.

More about them here

Looks like the lawyers have decided to branch out into accountancy as well

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Looking at their website http://www.smartpaylimited.com/index.html it's far too woolly to provide any meaningfull information.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Me too. I hadn't actually read it; I assumed it was just another umbrella, but it says 88% if you're a "shareholder/director" and 85% if you're a contractor. Don't know what the difference is.
    I wonder how much of the income will be via an off-shore loan? I wonder how long the company has been in business and how long they will last in the trade?

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Me too. I hadn't actually read it; I assumed it was just another umbrella, but it says 88% if you're a "shareholder/director" and 85% if you're a contractor. Don't know what the difference is.

Leave a comment:

• oxtailsoup
    started a topic Smartpay anyone?

Smartpay anyone?

Received a letter from a company called Smartpay this morning offering a take home after fees of 88%. Anyone heard of this company or had the same letter? Looks dodgy to me! If it looks too good then it probably is as someone said.

Their website is smartpaylimited dot com

Working...
X